on the tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the tube

Woeful. Fitz hall utterly ####, legs and derry too, we hoofed it first half when we shoulda played footy and the reverse when we needed to hoof it late on. Credit to vale they were class, good fans too way more up for it than us on the pitch and in the stands. Fitz hall looked for the hoof every time his captaincy makes me want to run a hot bath and end it all. Orr never got forward to support the winger. Mackie gave it all v. Promising. Rose did alright too. Onwards and upwards

Originally posted by Magic View Post
    Woeful. Fitz hall utterly ####, legs and derry too, we hoofed it first half when we shoulda played footy and the reverse when we needed to hoof it late on. Credit to vale they were class, good fans too way more up for it than us on the pitch and in the stands. Fitz hall looked for the hoof every time his captaincy makes me want to run a hot bath and end it all. Orr never got forward to support the winger. Mackie gave it all v. Promising. Rose did alright too. Onwards and upwards
    Hall needs to be dropped ASAP or otherwise another painstaking game on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post

Comment

cant single out Fitz. Derry was terrible, didn't support the defence at all. Legs again was poor.

Mackie was the best player out there.

Leon Clarke should have also put us 1 up with a glorious chance

Comment

Well Fitz was shite. Distribution utterly utterly cack

Comment

Working...
          X