The shame of Queens Park Rangers FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shame of Queens Park Rangers FC

Having listened to Neil Warnock on last weeks 'Radio 5 Live' talking about all aspects of the coming season, it was interesting to hear his comments on the release of Marlon King from prison .... I'm sure Neils comments have been well documented.
    Now correct me if I'm wrong, our club Queens Park Rangers promote the family enviroment and, I'd say, do it very well like the recent 'family fun-day' at Loftus Road. I love the fact that the face of football, be it expensive, is on the whole a safe place for children and women to come and watch the beautiful game - Far from the days of the late 60's and early 70's when I first started supporting The R's ..... the violence on the terraces blah blah, you know where I'm coming from here!

The point I wish to make is about the potential signing of Marlon King!!!
    For me, it goes againts the grain of everything that QPR FC stands for, including Daphne Biggs, Jim Gregory, Ray Jones, Dave Clement, Tony Ingham who've represented Rangers as players and internal staff ... and the many decent QPR supporters like Fred Perry, Steve Edwards, Dougie Soar and Paul Gooch, to mention just a few of the loyal QPR fans, and people, who are no longer with us.

Marlon King has a list of offences against him longer than your arm, it's not JUST the last offence that got him the prison sentence, whereby he'd smashed in the face of a young lady who resisted him ..... oh no! This man has a string of assaults and sexual crimes againts women going back years and years ..... plus, Marlon King will be registered on the sex-offenders list for the next ten years, and that's a fact!

I could go on and on - The be all and end all for me is ...... I DONT WANT MARLON KING REPRESENTING QUEENS PARK RANGERS!!
    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

who said he was?

Comment

Joe, we don't even know if he's coming yet.

And shouldn't we be all about second chances?

Comment

you dont like him then?

Comment

I agree mate. I certainly don't want him. The same could be said of Shaun Derry who allegedly made a racist comment towards Chopra at Palace last season.

Paddy Kenny has been done for taking performance enhancing drugs.

We had Terrell Forbes at one stage who was on a charge of rape.

We have had a few colourful characters over the years down the Rangers.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

oh god, does this mean hes signed then.
            gutted, totally ashamed of this joke of a football club and me or my children will ever set foot in it again.
            thanks for letting me know hes signed and exposing this shitehole of a football club, would of been there tonight otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              I agree mate. I certainly don't want him. The same could be said of Shaun Derry who allegedly made a racist comment towards Chopra at Palace last season.

Paddy Kenny has been done for taking performance enhancing drugs.

We had Terrell Forbes at one stage who was on a charge of rape.

We have had a few colourful characters over the years down the Rangers.
              Forbes was on a rape charge long after he left Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post

He was definitely our player at the time.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

The real shame is that you read too much into a passing comment.

Comment

could be a great merchandise oppotunity here,Marlon King Replica ankle tags.come in home and away colours.Also Marlon prison wear range.Nice but affordable jeans and shirt collection.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
                      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...ffset=0&page=1

This article is from the court case in Nov 2004. The incident happened a year previously.

He was definitely playing for us in both the 2003/2004 season and 2004/5 season.

Comment

The simple point is that nowhere, and I mean nowhere, in any interview has Neil Warnock said he was going to sign King - indeed, the one and only definitive answer given was on the 5 Live interview when he said No, he wouldn't be signing for Rangers.

Still, SSN, the Guardian and all other news papers have taken little soundbites of different interviews, pieced them all together and written that Warnock is considering giving him a go.

Absolute rubbish.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Marlon soap on a prison rope.Marlon endorsed inflatable lady look a like punch bags.Marlon rohipnal pharmesutical range.,Marlon handcuff range coming to a sex shop near you soon.Club will get 25/40 % of all sales.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Marlon soap on a prison rope.Marlon endorsed inflatable lady look a like punch bags.Marlon rohipnal pharmesutical range.,Marlon handcuff range coming to a sex shop near you soon.Club will get 25/40 % of all sales.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

There could be children and newlyweds idolising this guy. SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! he hasn't signed anyway so no need to wet ones pants

Comment

Working...
                              X