Unlucky for Chris Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlucky for Chris Day

Stevenage lost 2-1 to Pompey last night in the Carling Cup with ex QPR keeper Chris Day playing and its really good to see him playing regularly still

I watched a bit of it last night and he was doing ok, made a couple of great saves in the short time I watched it. Have to say I thought the atmosphere was great, Pompey fans certainly know how to make a noise.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I live in Stevenage and could hear that F***ing drum well past 10pm!! Chris Day owns the pub I play for on Sunday's, he's a good bloke and still a good keeper at that level

Comment

Met him again at the QPR golf day and still a top bloke. Loves coming back to watch Rangers when he can and having a pint in the White Horse!

Really loved his time at Rangers. And that save from all people, Fitz Hall in the play off semi final against Oldham!!!!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by adambuckingham View Post
          I live in Stevenage and could hear that F***ing drum well past 10pm!! Chris Day owns the pub I play for on Sunday's, he's a good bloke and still a good keeper at that level
          You don't still play do ya Bucky???
          Here for the weekend.

Comment

Hello mate, still trying ha ha!! Yeah 1st season back after injury... Judging by the location u not playing... what you working over there or something?

Comment

Yeah, I work for Oakley over here.

I joined a team, but they were proper sh*t, I couldn't cope with it, especially when k.o is 6pm on a bloody sunday!
              Here for the weekend.

Comment

Yeah that's a bit late for sunday football! Hope it's going well over there, see you soon

Comment

I too live in Stevenage and go a few times a season and chris is still good! Also we should go for mark Roberts, Atmosphere is always good at Stevenage

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                    I too live in Stevenage and go a few times a season and chris is still good! Also we should go for mark Roberts, Atmosphere is always good at Stevenage
                    ....but the football is Sunday league!
                    Here for the weekend.

Comment

its bloo dy miles from the station to the ground.Away seats good veiw stand though,the club bar is small though still thats prob because Petes figure filled it.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I went to the game, my mates are from welwyn so they didnt want to go in the Stevenage end, so was forced to go in the pompey end! t'was horrible, not amazing atmosphere made by the portsmouth lot, with quite a few thousand there but stevenage were class, about 200 stayed after the game and were still chanting and jumping up and down! brilliant support, and chris day did quite good compared to how ive seen him play for stevenage before, usually a bit nervy but made some good saves, portsmouth were shite, i think they'll finish bottom half this season, and get a rollicking from the r's!!

and i thought the billet had folded cos you got put in the prem adam?

Comment

Working...
                        X