Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Port Vale Carling Cup Preview (Detailed analysis of Vale's team)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #1

    Port Vale Carling Cup Preview (Detailed analysis of Vale's team)

    Port Vale Carling Cup Preview
    Tuesday 10th August 2010
    Loftus Road Stadium
    Carling Cup First Round
    Kick-off: 19:45
    Referee: G J Sutton
    Queens Park Rangers (Championship) V Port Vale (League Two)
    By The Godfather


    In his BBC London interview on Saturday evening, Neil Warnock stated that he would be resting players for the Carling Cup First Round tie. This is perfectly understandable given that a difficult trip to Sheffield United lies ahead. Nevertheless, I am sure that Tuesday night's match will be an interesting encounter.

    More...




    Also - QPR v Barnsley Match Report

    More...
  • Magic
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 4736

    #2
    A good read, especially as I couldn't attend, cheers

    Comment

    • MYU
      Administrator
      • Mar 2009
      • 43466

      #3
      Originally posted by Magic
      A good read, especially as I couldn't attend, cheers
      I agree and good report.

      Comment

      Working...