Hogan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan.

I thought until we we re 3 nil up he did nothing, may be i was watching a different game, its Ok being good when the other team were beat not sure he offers enough in a tight game, some bloke thought he was MOM but we all have our ideas.

!st half never knew he was playing, put some lovely crosses into the box 2nd half.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Im not his giggest fan but he did ok today

He knocked the ball through to tarabbt which got us th e1st pen, then crossed for the 2nd which the goalie messed up & crossed for Halls goal

and the 2nd and 4th he played nice one two's with Faulin

so basically he set up 3 goals??
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Im not his giggest fan but he did ok today

He knocked the ball through to tarabbt which got us the 1st pen, then crossed for the 2nd which the goalie messed up & crossed for Halls goal

and the 2nd and 4th he played nice one two's with Faulin

so basically he set up 3 goals??
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

agree with everyone here, useless usual self 1st half, 2nd half some nice touches.

Comment

dont need him in this team imho. not good enough with the side we are now.

Comment

Well done Hogan

Thought he also deserves a mention for a very solid performance, as he has had some stick previously.

Saw lots of the ball, always looking forward, and troubling the defence and some great work leading up to Fitz's goal

Comment

Football is all about opinions and in my humblest, he is not the answer.

Comment

2nd half he was good but the first half wasn't his best
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Football is all about opinions and in my humblest, he is not the answer.
                    he will be the first person dropped as soon as we get new additions anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X