This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CliveLFW View Post
    I'll give your video a miss if it's all the same, probably went to all the games anyway so nothing I haven't seen before.

LoftforWords is my ste, it runs off Clubfanzine's server because I'm not tecnically minded. I could take it elsewhere tomorrow and they could do nothing about it - as happened when newcastle left. Left one day, turned up on fansonline the next. They have no hold or ownersip of the sites, they belong to the publishers.

Wrong again MYU - why do you profess to know so much about something you clearly have no clue about? All publishers have an equal share i.e. their own site. Clubfanzine is not owned by gav or anybody else - it's owned by all the publishers together.

As I said originally those of us that enjoyed doing the sites but weren't technically minded needed gav to design a network for us and he's done a great job. That's why they all look the same.

I'm delighted to know that I'm such a hot topic of discussion on matchdays. In my group we like to talk about rangers, memories, days out, funny stories, the televised game etc but if you want to talk about me then that's terrific. If your friend thinks it's all about hits and money then good luck to him, my site is a labour of love, the money it generates could be earned doing a couple of shifts a month behind the bar at my local pub.

As above. The majority of the advertising revenue that the site generates goes towards equipment, photograph deals, techi help etc. All the stuff you have to ask for donations for. We bring money in through adverts and therefore our users don't have to pay anything.

No it's not, it's totally different. How can you possibly say tht coming back from a match and saying "Mahon was crap today" is the same as spreading lies, untruths and nonsense about the personal situation and finances of another QPR fan?

I've got to say to spout off on here about my personal financial situation based on your own incorrect opinions and stuff you've heard down the pub is unbelievably rude and totally out of order. I'm not an MP ripping off tax payers with expenses and my personal circumstances are no business of yours and certainly not something that you should feel able to report as fact on here.

You have had the nerve in the past and Pete has had the nerve this week to question moderation decisions on my site despite what happened with Paulo Sousa and yet you feel that my personal circumstances and financial situation are an acceptable topic for discussion on here. They're not, they're none of your bloody business and yet I've had to come on here and clarify the situation to stop you misleading people with your reams of bullsht about me.

As above.

Yeh you have made it boil to be honest because it's none of your fckin business to start first of all and secondly you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    But what's your favourite cheese?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking Scott. He ranted on about all the unimportant nonsense and left out what we need to know.

Get your priorities straight Clive.

I'm now thinking he's a Dairylea man.

Comment

Sorry you had to get so defensive Clive, I didn't mean for this to get out of hand in anyway. All I said was that you got paid, I never asked how much you get and I don't care, you have now said that you get paid yourself even if it is very little so I wasn't wrong. OK you don't need the hits with fanszine and you get paid per adverts instead which is better and good luck to you.

Anyone can transfer domain names as I did mine yesterday as it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Exactly what I was thinking Scott. He ranted on about all the unimportant nonsense and left out what we need to know.

Get your priorities straight Clive.

I'm now thinking he's a Dairylea man.
          He's gone down in my estimation.:scorn:
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

This is the problem people have with this site, there is always a an excuse for getting things wrong, an attempt to justify what was basically b@llocks. MYU, your info was wrong about lfw. Just apologise and leave it at that, no excuses and attempts to justify your post. There is no shame in getting things wrong, just a shame when people can not admit they got it wrong.

Comment

to be fair, he has apologised.

Somwhere on page 3 o 4
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete, an apology is not usually followed up with more cr@p.

Comment

MYU

To get that much wrong takes some doing.

Congratulations.

Comment

The WRTRB admins showing a real lack of class in this thread :(

Comment

By keep going on, doesn't make it any better. He read the links and also what Clive had said in the past, but really thkink we should move on. All sites do a great job.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Balls. he just spouted a load of absolute rubbish.

Sounds like a Tory**** the way he plucked that crap out of thin air.

Comment

Gerrysmullet & Remote Control... I guess you are looking for a reply from me or have I read this wrong?

Comment

no reply needed, was just suggesting that maybe an apology without all the if's, but's and maybe's to justify things was the way to go.

Comment

aren't these inter forum squabbles getting a tad tedious?sometimes i wonder if we all have a common cause or is it just a bunch of ego's who refuse to back down even when in the wrong.i cant be assed with it to be honest and it just seems to keep rolling on and on and on.i think i might use this site a bit less from now on as frankly some of the stuff being thrown around is nothing short of childish.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

I don't want a reply.

Just seems odd to say all that ****** about Clive and you're supposed to be one of the mods.

if someone said that amount of untruths about you , you could just delete it.

Comment

Working...
                                X