Coppell it is then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppell it is then

just resigned at reading .... good thing or bad thing?
    WE ARE QPR

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/News...656205,00.html

Out of the list of names put forward for the position he is one of the best

If he moved to us, is there any Reading players we could poach ??

Comment

well well well, couldnt see that coming ;)

Comment

He'll retire now me finks
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

If this club wants to show any form of AMBITION, then Steve Coppell is the man!
          He will bring much needed stability to this club, while also bringing in the right players and sort out a few attitudes. Offer him a decent kitty and good wages. It will save in the long run as we won't have to pay off 3 or 4 managers. Get him ASAP IMHO!!!!!!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

couldn`t agree more mate
            WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              If this club wants to show any form of AMBITION, then Steve Coppell is the man!
              He will bring much needed stability to this club, while also bringing in the right players and sort out a few attitudes. Offer him a decent kitty and good wages. It will save in the long run as we won't have to pay off 3 or 4 managers. Get him ASAP IMHO!!!!!!
              Once again we agree.

Coppell is a must and if we appoint him he will IMO be the signing of the summer. But don't expect Leroy Lita or Simon Cox to join us if he does.

Comment

Think maybe things went a little stale at Reading. Alex Ferguson aside it seems to happen to all managers. He either needs a fresh challenge or a break. Hope it's the former and he manages some real hoops!

Comment

More likely that Reading may poach one of our candidates:shocked:, than Coppell comes to QPR
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    More likely that Reading may poach one of our candidates:shocked:, than Coppell comes to QPR
                    Great minds think alike - see my new thread.
                    Be nice to Minty

Comment

Cannot help to admire the practically flawless track record Coppell has at this level, and if you ask fans from Brighton, Palace and Brentford you will see he is held in very high regard amongst their supporters. If it is possible to tempt him into another managerial post so quickly after departing from Reading then we should pull out all the stops to get him in!
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Would be fine by me.

Lets see what he says in his press conference at 11..will give an indicatation if he's retiring/taking a break etc etc
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Coppell will retire. Curbishley to the Madjeski.

All but done

Comment

cant be true. coppell manager, curbs his no2, ince no3, sven no4, vennables is his no5 that should get us up:waaaht:
                            WE ARE QPR

Comment

Well if he doesn't come but Reading nick Curbishley then still not a bad result for us!

Comment

Working...
                              X