Chopra would be a massive signing for us, I would go into shock if we signed him!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
What ive heard
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
1 more striker I would say, Adel can be more of a target man, he is quite big and strong in all fairness!
Chopra would be amazing, that really would show the intent of the manager and board and owners!!
I cant honestly see this happening, but I can see a very good Striker from either the prem of championship coming in however!!Comment
-
Fido is spot on, though Walters is a no go for obvious reasons.
Did say yesterday Chopra was an option, but his signing on fee are big concerns, so for that reason doubt it will happenALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
touch and go..
If I was a betting man, not quite for this SaturdayALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
Comment