slowly given up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slowly given up

I have been so postive (see my post on going up) and have believed that we are going up. I still believe it but I have heard, and read we getting this player and getting that player which has bought enjoyment to my heart. Here we I am slowly given up on this season as we not getting anyone. Please some one give nota rumour or I heard this from a mate just fact nothing else that we are getting this player. I love QPR and had enjoyed the rumours but now just fact please. All I want is season that I believe we should have and end up going up.

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
    I have been so postive (see my post on going up) and have believed that we are going up. I still believe it but I have heard, and read we getting this player and getting that player which has bought enjoyment to my heart. Here we I am slowly given up on this season as we not getting anyone. Please some one give nota rumour or I heard this from a mate just fact nothing else that we are getting this player. I love QPR and had enjoyed the rumours but now just fact please. All I want is season that I believe we should have and end up going up.

don't believe in the rumours then.. always take it with a pinch of salt that way you won't feel disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post

I know what you are saying mate, it has been a frustrating summer. But the way i look at it is we finally have some steel in the side, a proper right back for once, 2 good keepers and some flair players. We need strikers badly but we cant do f all about it, if the board dont want to give Warnock the dough or if Warnock thinks he can turn Clarke into a 20 goal a season striker or if no decent striker would touch us with a barge poll, who knows. All we can do is support our team and sing our hearts out.

Comment

That good point but that the heard part. The rumours that wind me up one that this player has signed the he has not then he has then he has not etc. Not the one we after this player or that player. 1st Amborse he was ours then he stayed at palaces. Been others. Now it Taarabt we told he ours be in this week and now I am getting to the stage I really believe he want come and a never championship side come in and get him with in 24hrs after talking to him.

Comment

I love the rumours but until they are facts I try (not always easy) to not get too excited. Forgot the rumours and just look forward to Saturday. If they football is shocking then hey ho but don't give up. I honestly feel listening to Warnock (on 5live) that he is doing all he possibly can and he is being supported.

Keep the faith

Comment

Keep the faith people, onwards and upwards!!

Comment

Forget the signings its the £33.50 (upper loft) to watch barnsley im pissed of about

Comment

Ive been pwoper mugged i have, cant believe how mugged off i feel, muggin mugged by a bunch of mugs.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                  Forget the signings its the £33.50 (upper loft) to watch barnsley im pissed of about
                  dont go then if its too much to pay - no ones twisting your arm!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    dont go then if its too much to pay - no ones twisting your arm!
                    I aint going.....priced out and i reckon judging by ST sales i aint the only one...

Most Prem ST/Ticket prices are cheaper than ours

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                      I aint going.....priced out and i reckon judging by ST sales i aint the only one...

Most Prem ST/Ticket prices are cheaper than ours
                      good lad!

Comment

Working...
                      X