Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no ambrose.....no macanuff.....no tarabtt.........no striker..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leewads View Post
    Deja vu Pre season after pre season the big talk of transfers and nothing even with adel we still need two strikers and a winger...
    NW has already said he's looking to bring in two strikers

Comment

Originally posted by DODSKI View Post
      whats happened to orr
      Nothing. Just Facto predicted that he'd go to PNE and was saying we'd have egg on our faces when he signed.

Comment

Don't try and p.iss everyone off facto just because your bored, NW has openly said he wants 2 more striker and Adel so be patient theres still 3 weeks left.

Comment

Originally posted by DODSKI View Post
          whats happened to orr
          I think Sirpiechucker is referring to the fact that the original poster said that Bradley Orr was definitely going to Preston, which was incorrect. Therefore, why should we listen to him rant about not getting players until we know for sure.

That's my interpretation, anyway.

Be nice to Minty

Comment

phew cheers guys lol mind you anything is possible with QPR
            oh well that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
              I think Sirpiechucker is referring to the fact that the original poster said that Bradley Orr was definitely going to Preston, which was incorrect. Therefore, why should we listen to him rant about not getting players until we know for sure.

That's my interpretation, anyway.

Don't usually use emoticons but I'm likely this one recently!

Comment

well said facto to many people on this board wont want to hear the truth that its all a con. we all love QPR, ffs ive been going since 1976 but not taken the ******** in anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                  well said facto to many people on this board wont want to hear the truth that its all a con. we all love QPR, ffs ive been going since 1976 but not taken the ******** in anymore.

Comment

NO NEW COMPLAINT!! Its the same moan all the time and its boring now! you have writen off the season before the first ball has been kicked, hey before we've all had our breakfast that morning! give the lads a chance please for our sake and if we havnt won or been shocking in our first few games i will be the first one to complain with you. So just look forward to the season will you :=B:

Comment

Quit Moaning everyone FFS!! We`ll have a good season you wait and see!!

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                        Quit Moaning everyone FFS!! We`ll have a good season you wait and see!!

LOL thats what they say before every season

At least you havent specified that it will be this season...Im sure within the next 10 years we will have a 'good season'

Comment

why is it whenever anyone posts an emotive thread such as this the "I.T.K" mob never comment or attempt to calm things down with thier "insider knowledge" ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            im not saying these things to get up peoples goats....im just really p........issed off other clubs have ambition and we have none............and we are the tenth ticket prices highest to watch in the country!
                            Hey Facto, have you had a row with your lady next door or something?
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                            X