another error by the club....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another error by the club....

the new black and red kit was sold to the fans as a throwback to the famous late 70's era.........not sure if it was ray charles who was the adviser for this or not but the 70's away kit was red and white and not red and black.....maybe the thousands of unsold jd sports sponsored kits turned up when someone cleared out the store room!!!!!!!

ahhhh the 70's :-)
    thats when i first started going
    the football was good, the support was good and the people running the club were far.far in the background just getting on with it and doing what was best for the club and its fans....good times.

Comment

Must admit it's as though they took all the soundbites from the fans about what away kit they wanted for next season... and then spectacularly messed it all up again.

Comment

The club will say they're being fashionable and that Black is the new White.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

They don't really know enough about QPR or its history and to be honest, I don't think they even really care.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            They don't really know enough about QPR or its history and to be honest, I don't think they even really care.
            exactly

Comment

They wanted to use the Red and white halves, but were told they could not for some reason. Its been mentioned on here before a while back.

Comment

Working...
              X