Bristol city rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol city rumours

Guy on facebook Vity fan saying rumours are hotting up after James signing that Michael Owen now linked with 3 month loan deal & Heskeys name being mentioned.....May not come off but sure would show signs of commitment from their board

At least they ain't going to kill team ethic by trying to get Tarabbt.

Comment

Leave it out. They've made a marque signing and they're fans are getting ahead of themselves. No way on earth are they getting Owen and Heskey. Next they'll be saying Scholes, Neville and Campbell are en route too.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

think ther're just getting a bit carried away tbh - James signed for them for geographical reasons, but Owen and Heskey - think that may be a bit far fetched even factoring in the "Coppell Effect"!!

Comment

Paul - Give it a wipe mate. He's still a good player who improved massively after Warnock took over. If you don't like him, don't get his name on your shirt.

I think he has his faults, for sure, but you can't honestly tell me that you genuinely believe that this isn't a good signing?

Comment

Here Here!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Paul - Give it a wipe mate. He's still a good player who improved massively after Warnock took over. If you don't like him, don't get his name on your shirt.

I think he has his faults, for sure, but you can't honestly tell me that you genuinely believe that this isn't a good signing?
              I think he will be and if true, the two year deal is his his and if he comes at the the expense of Buzz no thanks. Just say he comes to W12, where would they both play ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                I think he will be and if true, the two year deal is his his and if he comes at the the expense of Buzz no thanks. Just say he comes to W12, where would they both play ?
                Paul, see below

kenny
                orr,gorkks,hall,hill
                buzz,derry,faurlin
                mackie,simpson,tarrabt

Look ok?

Comment

433 Adel left.....Walters??? right....Buzz behind THAT ELUSIVE STRIKER

Comment

I see Taarabt playing outside a striker, oposite side to Mackie, with Buzz, Derry and Faurlin in the middle.

Besides, it's also all about having strength and depth. Having Buzz, Taarabt, Faurlin, Derry, Mackie, Rowlands, Cook and Parker gives us plenty of options as well as quality in cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
                      433 Adel left.....Walters??? right....Buzz behind THAT ELUSIVE STRIKER
                      I'll bet Mackie is a starter for most of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        I see Taarabt playing outside a striker, oposite side to Mackie, with Buzz, Derry and Faurlin in the middle.

Besides, it's also all about having strength and depth. Having Buzz, Taarabt, Faurlin, Derry, Mackie, Rowlands, Cook and Parker gives us plenty of options as well as quality in cover.
                        Spot on Benny, its a squad game.

Comment

In an ideal world, there would be no recessions, no job losses and everyone would have pockets of money. But we do not live in an ideal world and playing 1 flair player is acceptable, two is not. Buzz will be dropped to make way for Tarabbt and will move on.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            In an ideal world, there would be no recessions, no job losses and everyone would have pockets of money. But we do not live in an ideal world and playing 1 flair player is acceptable, two is not. Buzz will be dropped to make way for Tarabbt and will move on.
                            You got next weeks lottery numbers aswel mate as you seem to know the future?

Comment

If Bristol City get Heskey or Owen i will watch the entire extended delux edition box set of The Bill for charity...
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X