• Show
Clear All

• Another False Dawn!

This is starting to **** me off!

Same. Looks like another mid table season unless we sign another 3/4
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

The striker situation is a massive concern, this will be the 3rd year and still no one decent.

It is worrying however that Clarke & Helguson look the likely setup :-S

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        The striker situation is a massive concern, this will be the 3rd year and still no one decent.

It is worrying however that Clarke & Helguson look the likely setup :-S
        I think scunnys strikeforce is better than ours
        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          I think scunnys strikeforce is better than ours
          I know.... It is really worrying though.

Agyemang, Clarke and Helguson..... sounds sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Agyemang, Clarke and Helguson..... sounds sickening.
            I had a sleepless night thinking about this yesterday-I rekon I could do a just as good a job as those three

Makes me wonder why we were not bothered about loosing Simpson
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
              I had a sleepless night thinking about this yesterday-I rekon I could do a just as good a job as those three

Makes me wonder why we were not bothered about loosing Simpson
              You ARE joking aren't you?!!!!

Comment

I really can't understand why we are unable to sign anyone decent. It would seem to the average fan that the board are just not interested in spending decent money on some quality players, yet they want us to invest our hard earned money on season tickets. They are simply not in touch with us like they pretend to be.

Comment

At the end of August you can say that, if things haven't changed. Due to many things in football including the World Cup, injuries, changes in types of squads the Prem can have, means that the type of strikers we are needing are not easily picked up. Those the are availble have fallen for the old Champions League trick by Celtic (well done Hooper and Ledley - enjoy Kilmanock), apart from Boyd no other quality strikers have come in to the CCC yet. During the next month, more options will become available.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

if anyone thinks that a man of neil warnocks intelligence and football nuance is going to start a season with a man who couldnt get in the sheffield wednesday side and a man whos prved time and time again that couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo, then they are seriously in need of some medical help of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                      At the end of August you can say that, if things haven't changed. Due to many things in football including the World Cup, injuries, changes in types of squads the Prem can have, means that the type of strikers we are needing are not easily picked up. Those the are availble have fallen for the old Champions League trick by Celtic (well done Hooper and Ledley - enjoy Kilmanock), apart from Boyd no other quality strikers have come in to the CCC yet. During the next month, more options will become available.
                      How about Billy Sharp ?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        if anyone thinks that a man of neil warnocks intelligence and football nuance is going to start a season with a man who couldnt get in the sheffield wednesday side and a man whos prved time and time again that couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo, then they are seriously in need of some medical help of the head.
                        That could well be true, but if the board are not backing him with the right financies, what can he do ?

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                          How about Billy Sharp ?
                          He was already in the CCC, but he is not the type of striker we need. We have got Mackie for that role and I think Mackie will match Sharp.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                            That could well be true, but if the board are not backing him with the right financies, what can he do ?
                            they are mate. hes spending whatever he wants whenever he wants.
                            there is a serious lack of good strikers available and the ones that are, either their club or the player themselves are playing hard to get.
                            but you can bet your last pound he will bring in a striker that is better than we have and who suits his winged approach.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                              He was already in the CCC, but he is not the type of striker we need. We have got Mackie for that role and I think Mackie will match Sharp.
                              Sharp is an out and out striker, Mackie is not.

Comment

Working...
                              X