Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Clint Hill just a Left Footed Ramage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    To be honest Mr Mason that is a fu cking useless comparision!

I dont think so, you said Magic' can you wave your magic wand and give clint hill some pace please? and my comment was related to your request for him to be given PACE, all I done was highlight that is not the most important thing because Gary Neville still plays for one of the best teams in the world, and has zero pace.
    Last edited by paulmason; 29-07-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Gary Neville is a premiership, former England International Paul, playing for the most successful team in recent history
      That is my exact point, as he has no pace either so if its not a problem for him to continue playing "for the most successful team in recent history", why is it a problem for Hill to play for QPR FC. The first 5 yards is in the head Teddy Sheringham used to say.

PS: If there was a 100M race I bet Hill would beat Neville.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        That is my exact point, as he has no pace either so if its not a problem for him to continue playing "for the most successful team in recent history", why is it a problem for Hill to play for QPR FC. The first 5 yards is in the head Teddy Sheringham used to say.

PS: If there was a 100M race I bet Hill would beat Neville.
        Now that I would pay to watch, throw bob malcolm and pellican into that race

Comment

Working...
        X