My main worry as it stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I hope you aren't implying that only fans with season tickets are so called real fans?

Russ r u american?
    If you are real fans you would support the club no matter what and no matter what player played for them, but ffs the **** what people go on about on this bored is bloody boring.

why don't you wait until the season starts b4 ****ing moaning all the time.

Yes people can't afford to buy season tickets with high prices but complain to the club about it, and if enough people do it then they would have to listen but you don't so what do you expect.

More season tickets we sell the more money going into the club, remember with vine,agg,HH that's about £250.000 k alone a month in wages.

Get behind your team and support the club

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      What you chatting about..

Yes correct I havent bought a ticket, though if you bothered to read other threads, I will be going most if not all games and take advantage of the numerous offers.

Im a realist rangers fan whereas you; i have no idea what you are.
      plase jeffrey, please please please please give it a rest mate.
      you are just so hard to keep happy.
      best team we have had in decades once orr henderson and mcanuff sign on the dotted.
      cant you jsut try and pretend you are like the other 99% of R's and are the most excited we have been in years?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Russ r u american?
        Well, I once came across the Atlantic... But I don't like to boast.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
          Back of the net.
          Ive been going since 1985 not bad either..

Not sure what back of the net rubbish is about.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            plase jeffrey, please please please please give it a rest mate.
            you are just so hard to keep happy.
            best team we have had in decades once orr henderson and mcanuff sign on the dotted.
            cant you jsut try and pretend you are like the other 99% of R's and are the most excited we have been in years?
            If the 2 you mention sign, I will be happy GT, but no evidence of them signing mate

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
              If you are real fans you would support the club no matter what and no matter what player played for them, but ffs the **** what people go on about on this bored is bloody boring.

why don't you wait until the season starts b4 ****ing moaning all the time.

Yes people can't afford to buy season tickets with high prices but complain to the club about it, and if enough people do it then they would have to listen but you don't so what do you expect.

More season tickets we sell the more money going into the club, remember with vine,agg,HH that's about £250.000 k alone a month in wages.

Get behind your team and support the club
              This is a message board Easy, we discuss and have opinions.
              If you dont like it, dont read it.
              Alternatively if you dont like peoples views, why not just log onto the official site and wait for them to announce official happenings.

Comment

Working...
              X