Just received my ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too, roll on next Saturday !

Weren't we supposed to get an exclusive scarf or summat?

Comment

Got mine as well.

Well done to all of those loyal supporters who bought one. You have to laugh at some of those people who won't spend a few hundred quid on their team yet have signatures moaning about the Mittals not spending money on the team. Irony much?

Comment

Hi Wick, I really enjoy your posts but I have noticed your post was to target myself and Jeffro. Some people aren't in a great financial position. Also you can't be pleased with the lack of ambition. Yes follow your team but should we be paying premiership prices to watch derry and clint hill? Imho and quite a few others hence the 6,700 tickets sold I would say no. I didn't want to get into a big debate. Enjoy the season and I am sure I will be there for 90% of home games but please go easy on others fans that choose not to be ripped off thanks.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He has a massively vailid point though. It really is ironic. The more cash coming in, naturally means the more at the clubs disposal.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Hi Wick, I really enjoy your posts but I have noticed your post was to target myself and Jeffro. Some people aren't in a great financial position. Also you can't be pleased with the lack of ambition. Yes follow your team but should we be paying premiership prices to watch derry and clint hill? Imho and quite a few others hence the 6,700 tickets sold I would say no. I didn't want to get into a big debate. Enjoy the season and I am sure I will be there for 90% of home games but please go easy on others fans that choose not to be ripped off thanks.
            WEAREQPR12 didn't you buy one then refund it because we hadn't bought players in??? I wouldn't call that a great financial position from you

Comment

Its not so much about loyalty, I don't need a credit card style season ticket to prove that.

I miss one home game and S****horpe United will probably be a tenner, plus other games too. Its about saving a few pounds, which has not been the case in the last 3years.

The majority of fans will go by a game by game basis
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Its not so much about loyalty, I don't need a credit card style season ticket to prove that.

I miss one home game and S****horpe United will probably be a tenner, plus other games too. Its about saving a few pounds, which has not been the case in the last 3years.

The majority of fans will go by a game by game basis
                Yes good point Pete.

Easy I will miss the barnsley game and scunny as I am going abroad.

Ok to be fair I didn't know this at the time, but the point is if you miss 1 or 2 games you have lost out. Fans that commit 500 pounds + should be rewarded and they simply aren't. Most fans that moan are season ticket fans. Stan moans about the offers every year but he always renews. Some do it because they want to think of themselves as die hard fans others try to use the sensible route. Plus the money I have saved i'll end up going to a few away games.

Comment

Come on WeAreQPR12 spend some fu cking money and support Warnock!!!!

Comment

I'l probably be out of pocket by having a season ticket because of missed games, but I want to stay in the seat I have and there are a group of us who sit together, therefore I choose to buy a season ticket.

Long gone are the days when you could miss 4 or 5 games and still not be out of pocket !!

Comment

i hope i get mine today

Comment

Give up Weare, people like Wicksta are quite simply blinkered

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Give up Weare, people like Wicksta are quite simply blinkered
                          Yeah wicks has lost the plot.

Pete latest should be a show he should watch.

They talk about ali Russel going down to fulham to see how it should be done.

Good advertising and price structure.

I will still support my club and thats the sad aspect of wicks post.

Comment

Just got mine.........
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post

They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X