Prediction for Barnsley game........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction for Barnsley game........

a summer of lies and false promises from our board.

Many of us bought season tickets hoping for some big signings including 2 or 3 strikers. We have been left with a weaker squad than last season. Players like Vine, Agymang, Hall, Alberti, Borrowdale, Pelicori and Ramage are all still our players. Our new players have mostly come from teams that were either relegated or nearly relegated.

Our striker force looks dreadful and looks even worse without Tarabat and Simpson. I think we are going to really struggle, and scorng goals will yet again be our problem.

I will be more than happy just to stay in this league so 4th from bottom will do for me.

It's a very sad time being a Rangers fans these days.

I think we will lose 2-1 on the opening day.

Sadly, it will be same old Rangers and same old problems.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Change your tampon Dave.

We've got Rooney and Huntelaar on the way, so chill.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Change your tampon Dave.

Comment

i predict a barnstorming footstomping walloping of the ferret worrying flatcap nothern monkies.............qpr4-1.....buzz(2),derry,parker!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Jesus!

I think we will get off to a stormer..

I also think we will solve some of our team issues in regards to new players in the next week or so...

Warnock has said it a million times, we will get players in, chill.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i must admit i was cacking myself for today and barnsleys visit. couldnt make it to the game today for the first time in years.
            how did this weak squad with no striker or good players brought in during the summer get on?
            did we get hammered?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Change your tampon Dave.

Why are you so confident we will do well this season??

Even you must think our squad is weaker.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                a summer of lies and false promises from our board.

Many of us bought season tickets hoping for some big signings including 2 or 3 strikers. We have been left with a weaker squad than last season. Players like Vine, Agymang, Hall, Alberti, Borrowdale, Pelicori and Ramage are all still our players. Our new players have mostly come from teams that were either relegated or nearly relegated.

Our striker force looks dreadful and looks even worse without Tarabat and Simpson. I think we are going to really struggle, and scorng goals will yet again be our problem.

I will be more than happy just to stay in this league so 4th from bottom will do for me.

It's a very sad time being a Rangers fans these days.

I think we will lose 2-1 on the opening day.

Sadly, it will be same old Rangers and same old problems.
                This is not only boring to read.. But complete wrong...

1. Ramage isnt totally crap like you're saying...
                2. We still havnt finished in the transfer market
                3. We are having a good pre season
                4. I hope you eat your words if we end up stuffing Barnsely and doing well (or better) this coming season

2-0 QPR - Mackie and Buzz to score!

YOU R'SSSSSSSSS

Comment

i honestly think its a little bit better mate.
                  the manager is much better than any of the loads we had last year, and he has brought in some workhorses to fight for every point.
                  i dont think its good enough to get us up as it is, but with 3 more players to fine tune it and add a bit more flair and forward prowess then we will do really well.
                  thats why i am not worried one bit yet, all the signs are there that those 3 players are coming.

Comment

Hammersmith R think the transfer window is shut already

See Rangers lied to him aparently said we were gonna by Messi by 24th of July
                    Warnock is lieing when he says he will sign more players
                    the papers are lieing about being linked with players
                    QBP is lieing saying 2 more in next week
                    the talk about Kingfisher is lies
                    also the FA are lieing about the window not shutting to September 1 or when ever it is
                    all lies

I think we will win 3 nil
                    i think we will stay in this division more than comfortably maybe even surprise a few and push for promotion
                    I think we will buy more players
                    or maybe Im lieing

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Why are you so confident we will do well this season??

Even you must think our squad is weaker.
                      Dave, I'll be honest mate...as things are, I'm not exactly confident but I am confident we'll sign some more players. I'm confident Warnock will get the team spirit to the way we saw it under Ollie and that the players will want to do well for him. Of course, I understand the concern where Simpson and Taarabt not being here makes us look weaker, but let's be honest, before Simpson came he was hardly a class goal scorer. Mackie will do far better than many will give him credit for and I feel we'll see Buzz on top form.

Sure, on paper we may look weaker than last season, but wecwere also a mess last season. We now have a manager who I see staying with us for the next few years and this will make the players feel far more settled. I'm not trying to make out NW is the messiah...just that he'll make sure we're well up for the challenge ahead.

Let's just see what happens in the next few days mate.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Simpson scored in Warnocks 1st game and not again all season yet we improved as a team, many think we are better without Adel.

i think it is starting to fall into place. I am also confident Warnock knows we need strikers
                        I also think he is playing it down by saying 3 to come in i think by deadline it will be 5 but we wont be taken for Mugs. I think 3 are nailed on. Orr and Mcnuff and one other but i think there will be more

Comment

if our signings come before the match then i don't see why we can't beat them 2-0 but if we don't then i will say a 0-0 game

Comment

I think we lost more points against bottom half sides last season than top half.....so 0-1 Barnsley.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              i predict a barnstorming footstomping walloping of the ferret worrying flatcap nothern monkies.............qpr4-1.....buzz(2),derry,parker!
                              You think DERRY will score for you?

Jesus Christ. He owed us a bloody goal, and it still wouldn't come. Open goal, or not!

Comment

Working...
                              X