Quick thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick thanks

Just a quick word to say a big thank you to everyone that contributed (donations, auctions, lending of equipment etc) towards Sarah's World Challenge trip to Morocco. The time has now arrived for her departure (leaving early Sunday am) where for two weeks she'll be trekking across the mountains and desert, as well as partaking in a project in which their team will be renovating a small community school. Many thanks to everyone that's helped and sent encouragement etc. Here's hoping their team (15 of them) have a great time, even if, as a parent, I am somewhat nervous now that the time has arrived!

Tracy & Sarah xx

best wishes and stay safe sarah!!!...........well done!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
      Just a quick word to say a big thank you to everyone that contributed (donations, auctions, lending of equipment etc) towards Sarah's World Challenge trip to Morocco. The time has now arrived for her departure (leaving early Sunday am) where for two weeks she'll be trekking across the mountains and desert, as well as partaking in a project in which their team will be renovating a small community school. Many thanks to everyone that's helped and sent encouragement etc. Here's hoping their team (15 of them) have a great time, even if, as a parent, I am somewhat nervous now that the time has arrived!

Tracy & Sarah xx
      Hi Tracy

All the best for Sarah

I cant remember if I made a donation or not but if I didn't I will make one next time I see you unless you can link the donation page again?

Comment

Have fun Sarah,

Be safe and enjoy
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Tracy, can we still make donations or is it to late?

Good Luck and hope all goes well for Sarah in Morocco.

Comment

Good Luck Sarah. Well done for taking on a challenge like this and hope it is a fantastic experience.

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes folks.

Beefy/Myu many thanks guys but don't worry about donations now. Very kind but it's fine and just knowing that my baby was in your thoughts is good enough for me! They're just about to land in Madrid now!

Comment

Working...
              X