No announcement yet.

Curbishley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he left the hammers because of interference. Do u really think he will take a job where he has no control over buys? Er.............no!

Comment

Curbishley would be a great choice imo ;D
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by barnethoop View Post
        he left the hammers because of interference. Do u really think he will take a job where he has no control over buys? Er.............no!
        if we did take Curbishley as manager you would suspect it would be at the expense of GP.....

the two definately could not work together

Comment

You might just be wrong. Curbishley probably could work with GP.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
            You might just be wrong. Curbishley probably could work with GP.
            not saying the two couldnt work together, however if Curbishley takes over it will be on the proviso that he picks and buys his own players....

Comment

West Ham were 4th in the EPL when he left. Yes i know they wouldn't have finished there but they were a solid premiership side under him as were Charlton. He's my number one choice by a country mile. :boss:

Comment

Curbs would be a great appointment.

Comment

the perfect appointment

lets face it there is always a negative with any of the managers we mention,. there is no perfect appointment.

I still hope its Curbs, hjes been there done it , no drama

Comment

curbs would do well,would be a great appointment,proven at this level,happy days
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i would like to see curbs at loftus road fingers crossed .
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                        not saying the two couldnt work together, however if Curbishley takes over it will be on the proviso that he picks and buys his own players....
                        Pleased that Curbs is now looking more likely.

As for Curbs working with GP, it could be possible, all it means is Curbs picks who he wants and GP does the contract negotiations to bring him to the club.

I wouldn't buy a house without seeking advice from those who know about buying houses yet I can make that house my home and ask builders to do what improvements I want.

Maybe I should shut up now...I'll get me coat.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                        :grimace:

Comment

We could do a LOT worse, I think he would be a good appointment!

Comment

I have heard the same...

Comment

I should probably leave well alone but I'm interested/curious. Pete 10 days ago were you and scott not saying the new manager had been signed up? "Not what you'd expect but deal done", "not De Canio but fits in the song", and we were told to an expect an announcement within the next day or so. Nothing. Now we're declaring favourites. Surely if somebody has been signed up there are no favourites there is just one - the appointment?

Curbishley is the latest name you've declared the fav (great appointment IMO BTW) but we've had El Tel, LDC, Warnock etc all declared "the fav" by yourself have we not? Drives traffic for your site I suppose (while misleading QPR fans) so maybe I should try the same but for somebody who declares himself to be so ITK with "various sources", "the number one QPR website" and "working in the football industry" we seem to be getting a lot of names and not a lot of results here. Is it a case of just chucking one name after another so that if one of them turns out to be right you can forget all the others and declare yourself right?

Comment

Originally posted by CliveLFW View Post
                                I should probably leave well alone but I'm interested/curious. Pete 10 days ago were you and scott not saying the new manager had been signed up? "Not what you'd expect but deal done", "not De Canio but fits in the song", and we were told to an expect an announcement within the next day or so. Nothing. Now we're declaring favourites. Surely if somebody has been signed up there are no favourites there is just one - the appointment?

Curbishley is the latest name you've declared the fav (great appointment IMO BTW) but we've had El Tel, LDC, Warnock etc all declared "the fav" by yourself have we not? Drives traffic for your site I suppose (while misleading QPR fans) so maybe I should try the same but for somebody who declares himself to be so ITK with "various sources", "the number one QPR website" and "working in the football industry" we seem to be getting a lot of names and not a lot of results here. Is it a case of just chucking one name after another so that if one of them turns out to be right you can forget all the others and declare yourself right?

Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X