Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be the ultimate kick in the teeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be the ultimate kick in the teeth?

If Tarrabt signed for another club in the championship! Would be for me. Would definately put a big question mark against our ambitions.

Do u think he is off to Leeds mate?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not a clue, but he will surely leave Spurs, and thre's not to many prem teams lining up to sign him.

Comment

It would depend who he signed for in the championship, if a forrest or leeds snapped him up or one other the other big boys from our league who have 20,000+ fans watching them every week and they are spending big money to get out of this league would you really begrudge him a move to one of them?

Comment

I'd be gutted.

Comment

He wont sign for another Championship team, if he leaves it will be to us or to a Spanish/French side.

Comment

Heard Bucks Twn are after him as they dont rate there main goal threat..........................
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I can just imagine him throwing a strop at Forest or Leeds, Warnock knows him now and Taarabt knows Warnock makes him play better, you know it makes sense.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

heard he could be off to espanyol

Comment

It would only be a kick in the teeth if another Championship club made a better offer.

By all acounts Warnock has done all he can. If Adel doesn't want to sign, he doesn't want to sign.

Comment

NO.

Whoever signs him would take at least half a season trying to get to grips with the nature of how he plays. Taraabt is perfect with the right players around him playing in the right position. Without that he is frustrating and a risk.

I'd personally love for him to sign and then play in the free role behind a striker with a natural holding midfielder and centre midfielder (for example Ozil with Schweinsteiger and Khedira behind him). In any other role I think he is a risk. Warnock knows how to manage him in and where to play him but the likes of Grayson et al would take a long time to figure out how to deal with him and how to get the best out of him.

Comment

id rather see ambrose here than taarabt.
                        i really like adel but it really does look like he doesnt want to play for us, so if he went anywhere else i couldnt give a shite if im totally honest.
                        we need dogs of war if we want to go up, not show ponies.
                        tho saying that i wouldnt be unhappy if he did come back down the bush.

Comment

I don't care where players go - they are pretty mercenary and follow the money (and who can blame them?). If Tarbs turned up at say Cardiff I'd just assume they'd offered him attractive terms. Ultimately, I'm confident we've done all we can reasonably do to sign him - ball's in his court now.

Comment

Working...
                          X