Clear All

• Transfer window

I Had to laught how hte FFS brigade have now gone from saying

"FFS its 2 months till the season starts"
    "FFS its 4 weeks till the season starts"
    "FFS sake we have 3 weeks till the season start"

to now

"FFS we have 6 weeks till the TRANSFER WINDOW shuts"

Nothing like buying yourselves some time, as you realise that these players wont be in before the season starts.

GTP we are looking more like Heart of Midelothian with every passing day..

And before you start, I am not moaning, dissing Warnock or the Mittals, just find it funny how with every passing week/month despite being told to have faith; the "Icing" is not even in the bakers tube.. Yet we still must believe.

This is a Happy post.

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

to now

Nothing like buying yourselves some time, as you realise that these players wont be in before the season starts.

And before you start, I am not moaning, dissing Warnock or the Mittals, just find it funny how with every passing week/month despite being told to have faith; the "Icing" is not even in the bakers tube.. Yet we still must believe.

This is a Happy post.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

ffs there is still the loan market

Comment

big big big three weeks coming up jeffro man.

Comment

ffs wtf ffs
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

to now

This is a Happy post.
            How do you know whats going on behind the scene? How does anyone for that matter, there are probably at least 10 names being courted by QPR and it takes time to sort out transfers, 6 weeks is a very long time in a transfer window, could easily change a team in that time. By the way i'm not saying we're looking at bringing in ten players, just saying there will be options on the table.

Comment

to now

This is a Happy post.

**** the icing, wheres the cake!?

Comment

The clubs been a laughing stock for the last three years sacking managers willy nilly and boardroom interference is there any wonder we are having trouble attracting top championship players.Is it any wonder the only players we can attract are the ones who have played under Warnock before.

The clubs reputation is shot thanks to Briatore/Paladini and it will probably take more than one summer for it to be repaired.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  **** the icing, wheres the cake!?
                  So true

Comment

Working...
                  X