warnock on talksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Moses would be a top signing!! Him Buzsaky, Mackie (although isnt proved yet) in the same team have the potential to tear up this league.
    ????? with no strikers to take advantage of the quality they produce?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Dave don't be like that mate, fans have a right to be concerned about the club they love.
      Dont be like what?
      I was only saying that about Palace because when this was mentioned over the weekend, Eagle made out as if we would have more chance of signing Drogba.
      Anyway why are you so bothered about Palace, didnt see many opposing fans worry about us when we were in the s h it.
      I actualy signed the petition for Palace, i am a football fan and would not like to see a club like Palace go under. However that doesnt mean i like their schoolboy fans who come on here and p iss on every thread that is put up here.

Comment

I wasn't talking to you Big Dave I was talking to Dave better known as you've.

U wasn't out of order and this is a QPR board not palace.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'll get shot saying this but here goes...

West Brom's top scorers last season were Dorrans and Brunt both attacking midfielders. If we were to sign Moses along with Buzsaky and Mackie between them they should score plenty of goals. Of course we would still need the likes of Helguson and Clarke to chip in with 10 goals but with Parker, Ephraim, Rowlands and even Faurlin knowing where the net is our fire power would be a lot better than it was this time last season. If we did manage to get Henderson or even Stead I think we would score a lot of goals from midfield and not neccessarily need the elusive 20 goal a season striker. Blackpool didn't have one, nor did WBA or Forest or even Newcastle or Cardiff.

Comment

I ment as a midfield.

We would still need strikers....
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post

West Brom's top scorers last season were Dorrans and Brunt both attacking midfielders. If we were to sign Moses along with Buzsaky and Mackie between them they should score plenty of goals. Of course we would still need the likes of Helguson and Clarke to chip in with 10 goals but with Parker, Ephraim, Rowlands and even Faurlin knowing where the net is our fire power would be a lot better than it was this time last season. If we did manage to get Henderson or even Stead I think we would score a lot of goals from midfield and not neccessarily need the elusive 20 goal a season striker. Blackpool didn't have one, nor did WBA or Forest or even Newcastle or Cardiff.

I'm with you on that Sirpie, thats why Ambrose would have been handy, would be nice to have a class striker though just to increase playing options more.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                I'm with you on that Sirpie, thats why Ambrose would have been handy, would be nice to have a class striker though just to increase playing options more.
                Agreed. 4-5-1 won't always work and when you are losing with 10 to go you always want the option of being able to throw a couple of forwards on.

If we were to sign Moses, McAnuff or Ambrose then we would effectively be playing this:

--------Faurlin----Derry-------
                Right Midfield---Buzsaky---Mackie
                ------------Striker----------

Helguson or Clarke as the striker but preferably it would be Hulse or Henderson so that you can then throw on Helguson and Clarke if we are losing rather than starting with them.

Comment

I wasn't talking to you Big Dave I was talking to Dave better known as you've.

U wasn't out of order and this is a QPR board not palace.
                  Sorry mate, me and my big mouth.

Comment

Agreed. 4-5-1 won't always work and when you are losing with 10 to go you always want the option of being able to throw a couple of forwards on.

If we were to sign Moses, McAnuff or Ambrose then we would effectively be playing this:

--------Faurlin----Derry-------
                    Right Midfield---Buzsaky---Mackie
                    ------------Striker----------

Helguson or Clarke as the striker but preferably it would be Hulse or Henderson so that you can then throw on Helguson and Clarke if we are losing rather than starting with them.

Like that system, get hold of midfield and increase chances of dominating teams.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Totally agree with you sirpiechucker. If moses was are loan signing and maybe warnock could get someone in like henderson and a whippet of a striker we would have a lot of potential goal scorers...

Comment

Working...
                      X