Raheem Sterling deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopHappy View Post
    Maybe there are a couple lined up, but Hodgson has stated that he will rest the 11 players who were in the world cup until after the first champions league qualifier. So maybe IF there are any deals in the pipeline they will not come to fruition until after those ties are played.
    He's resting them for a whole season>????

I know they probably feel a ickle bit tired but that's way too generous...

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
      I can't see one of their talents being loaned out to us, why would they take Rahem to loan out a kid of at least equal talents, it don't make sense
      clubs like to loan their players out to give them playing and life experience and to see how they cut it.
      raheem couldnt walk into our first team yet, that kid could. so he would get 30 odd games under his belt and then liverpool can get back a fully fit and ready for big action player. win win

Comment

Can't see why big Northern clubs would loan their young talent to a London club; too many distractions of the sex and drugs and rock 'n roll variety. Makes more sense to loan them to Crewe/Hull/Doncaster or some other outpost where they have little else than football to concentrate on.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
          Can't see why big Northern clubs would loan their young talent to a London club; too many distractions of the sex and drugs and rock 'n roll variety. Makes more sense to loan them to Crewe/Hull/Doncaster or some other outpost where they have little else than football to concentrate on.
          i know it aint never gonna happen, i was just daydreaming and hoping they might feel like being nice to us after robbing our young superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            He's resting them for a whole season>????

I know they probably feel a ickle bit tired but that's way too generous...
            Oops :shy: meant Europa League..can't see them offloading youngsters to us anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
              We have had several loan players from Northern clubs over the years, Heaton and Keiran Lee from Man U, Watson from Wigan, Mcleod from Everton spring to mind
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
              X