Loans may be on cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loans may be on cards.

The policy of not getting loans has changed as we cannot secure the perm deals we want, so expect 2 loans and 1 more perm, 2 forwards 1 loan 1 perm not sure about other, not ideal but Neil want them in within next 10 days. This came from x player now at Wycombe.

Bad if true, we need 4 players.

Comment

Was always on the cards considering we have been so inactive in the transfer market.

Comment

Well done in hiding that source btw! You didn't mention he wears the 31 shirt so it should be OK.

Comment

didnt know Ainsworth wore 31?

oh for wycombe lol
          Last edited by Stuieang; 18-07-2010, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Was always on the cards considering we have been so inactive in the transfer market.
            inactive in end product, maybe, BUT sure its been going hell for leather behind the scenes trying to get the right bods in, so not sure if that can be classed as inactive.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me. Usual spin from Rangers that we would be signing players. Back to the old of loaning players.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Stuieang!! Cat and bag mate - Cat and bag!

Warnock must feel a wee bit silly if we go to loans given him bigging up the "no loans" bit, so not sure about this rumour. But with only 15 days of pre-season left (yes it is - last action is Monday 2nd and we k/o that Sat) beggars can't be choosers. So maybe. I hear there's some Morrocan bloke no one wants who may need a place to pay his wages next year.

Comment

I'd guess we would only loan one for the season, the others would be buys
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

im not fussed by loans.. belong as we dont have 4-6 at any one time.. i mean having 2/3 in a match day squad is fine..
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      inactive in end product, maybe, BUT sure its been going hell for leather behind the scenes trying to get the right bods in, so not sure if that can be classed as inactive.
                      I couldn't give 2 hoots if they are working 25 hours a day to bring people in, that's what they are meant to be doing When I say inactive I mean in what we have all been asking for for the last 3 years A QUALITY STRIKER....

Comment

Frazier Campbell was on loan when Hull went up, DJ Campbell was on loan when Blackpool went up. Simpson finished as our highest scorer and he was on loan.

It doesn't make a difference if we sign quality whether it's on loan or not - IMO.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with using the loan market as long as its sensible and fits in with our system/plans.

Unlike last season which was lurching toward the ridiculous....

Warnock has already stated that he would use loans but limit it to maybe one or two if I remember it correctly.
                          “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            Frazier Campbell was on loan when Hull went up, DJ Campbell was on loan when Blackpool went up. Simpson finished as our highest scorer and he was on loan.

It doesn't make a difference if we sign quality whether it's on loan or not - IMO.
                            Spot on, bring in the right type of player and loans work. Fill your team with them and i'm not so sure. I hope the one and only loan is Mr Cruise from Arsenal, then we have a quality left back for the season.

Comment

Was there ever actually a policy of not getting any loans, cos as far as im concerned Warnock allways said he wanted his own players but if loans are right for us he will take them on...

Hardly stonewall NO LOANS!!

Everyone he now has a fear of loans, and are straight away looked upon as negative, Taarabt loan, Mancienne loan, Jimmy Smith loan, Jerome Thomas loan etc etc were all good and in some occasions really saved our bacon when on loan.

Dont let the term LOAN instantly make you negative, ok so we had too many last season, and some very rubbish ones, but things have changed, they have gone... But in future we dont allways have to look at a loan as being a bad thing...

Mancienne, and adel especially we would never have had any chance of signing them when we wanted them, so thank god we had the chance to loan them!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X