There is always the January window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is always the January window

Im assuming the worst and what we have is what we will start with,the present squad under Warnock is probably good enough for a midtable berth,so come January when we realise we have drawn way too many games we should have won(groundhog day,if we had a striker),maybe then our tight owners will FINALLY open the cheque book and buy 2 decent strikers,or not

im waiting for that line from some posters here.. 'if we are in and abouts come january, expect a real big spending push'
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

So true, mind you i was the thinking the same at the end of last season expecting big bucks to be spent at last.
      It didnt happen and dont expect it this time either, i,d love to be wrong though!!

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
        im waiting for that line from some posters here.. 'if we are in and abouts come january, expect a real big spending push'
        Yep, they held back the £15,000,000 transfer fund from this summer, so if we are clear at the top by 30 points, they can spend it then.

Comment

We get that every summer about Jan, never happens never will.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

when does the loan market close

Comment

Is this what we are noe resigned too? It gets worse!

Comment

Working...
              X