No announcement yet.

Vine to start at borehamwood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt the proper team playing at Torquay tonight?
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

yep

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

doesnt seem good for vine, reading his twitter, alot of fans asking him if he is staying etc..

people need to remember that vine has it in his locker.. and to be honest can do a job for us this season. especially if we are playing a 3 pronged attack.

clarke, agyemang, pellicori are all behind vine in terms of skill and general threat.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

if you read the twitter page you can tell hes not being serious when he says hes going to watford

Comment

Granted it is a bit silly of him to publicly announce it but I think that tells us that even he knows his rangers days are over. I've been to area a few times myself and have seen a lot off footballers in there including past and present QPR players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              So there we are confirmation that Vine, Cook etc are reserve players only as the main squad will be on their way to Italy
              Cookie is not named in the squad to play Borehamwood, but Pellicori is.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                Cookie is not named in the squad to play Borehamwood, but Pellicori is.
                how you know that?
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                  doesnt seem good for vine, reading his twitter, alot of fans asking him if he is staying etc..

people need to remember that vine has it in his locker.. and to be honest can do a job for us this season. especially if we are playing a 3 pronged attack.

clarke, agyemang, pellicori are all behind vine in terms of skill and general threat.
                  People need to remember!

Your havin a laugh, hes been utter poo for a season and abit now, how much time are you ment to give someone before enough is enough?

Ive watched him fall over on his #### more than enough times, no sorry vine should go imo... He fell over in one game last season without even going near the ball, he just flopped over. Hes lost it.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

is it at all possible that vine might be pulling someones leg on twitter, someone who might actually go to a place becuase vine was going to be there someone who loves being in with the in crowd.

s it possible that someone might tweet "yeah deffo going up the Arena tonight should be a crack, laters" Ahh, puts feet up and tunes into emmerdale farm.
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                      how you know that?
                      The squad is up on the official site.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                        People need to remember!

Your havin a laugh, hes been utter poo for a season and abit now, how much time are you ment to give someone before enough is enough?

Ive watched him fall over on his #### more than enough times, no sorry vine should go imo... He fell over in one game last season without even going near the ball, he just flopped over. Hes lost it.
                        Agree totally, My question is did he ever really have it? In my opinion he was no better than Agyemang in his purple patch when he joined.
                        15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          I think it was said tongue in cheek no? Considering the question asked of him was

What CLUB are you going to. ... Just a thought.

Rangers wouldn't miss him in the slightest if he were to depart.
                          Exactly his taking the P*ss as someone he dont know is being busy and asking questions
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

News travels quick......

"why did i just get a text off a friend who is a qpr fan asking if im going out on the lash on saturday night in watford..LOL..pinch of salt."
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                            X