Why did amit buy qpr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did amit buy qpr?

I mean come on it would have been much better if we'd have gone out of business.

The bloke has run the the club for 5 whole months and still we are not competing for the premiership!

We are only bidding 2 - 2.5m for players in this division I think it's a joke.
    And there are only just over 6 weeks left of the transfer window left and we don't have 10 multiple million pound signings.

Everone knows we have a divine right to walk away withe the league

how dare he drop season ticket prices
    how dare he bring in proven manager that picks his own team
    how dare he bring in a manager that buys his own players
    being a billionaire family they are only in it for self gain because they really need qpr to do that.

God we've be lied to we've been shafted! This is worse than going into administration!

Wish we were 'only bidding 2 - 2.5m pounds'. When was the last £1m + TRANSFER FEE we spent? And please don't claim Faurlin as we all know that was no more than £1m in a fee or maybe even less.

There's still time for them to make this the fifth Transfer Window in a row where the club has made a net profit in transfer fees; all it would take is for Leicester to be succesful in their chases of Buzz and Hogan.

Don't hold your breath waiting for them to spend; you'll turn purple way before £2.5m is spent on a transfer!

Comment

I get your point, especially the one about "being a billionaire family etc...". but i don't remember the club offering to pay 2-2.5m for any player. Also, as for season ticket prices being dropped, well last season I paid £570, this season I paid £540, so yes, but £30 is no real discount of significance, it equates to just £1.30 per game.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
        I mean come on it would have been much better if we'd have gone out of business.

The bloke has run the the club for 5 whole months and still we are not competing for the premiership!

We are only bidding 2 - 2.5m for players in this division I think it's a joke.
        And there are only just over 6 weeks left of the transfer window left and we don't have 10 multiple million pound signings.

Everone knows we have a divine right to walk away withe the league

how dare he drop season ticket prices
        how dare he bring in proven manager that picks his own team
        how dare he bring in a manager that buys his own players
        being a billionaire family they are only in it for self gain because they really need qpr to do that.

God we've be lied to we've been shafted! This is worse than going into administration!
        How dare they bring in a scouting system, fitness coaches and experienced backroom staff.
        How dare they consider wasting money on a new training facility and academy
        And to top if off set a totally unrealistic level of 9000 season ticket sales to give us some money back.
        How I long for the days of Flavio
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Yada, Yada, Yada. If things are so good at W12, why have only 6,738 people decided to get a season ticket as if thins were so good, you would have thought they would have sold out and stopped selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Yada, Yada, Yada. If things are so good at W12, why have only 6,738 people decided to get a season ticket as if thins were so good, you would have thought they would have sold out and stopped selling them.
            See my thread Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
              How dare they bring in a scouting system, fitness coaches and experienced backroom staff.
              How dare they consider wasting money on a new training facility and academy
              And to top if off set a totally unrealistic level of 9000 season ticket sales to give us some money back.
              How I long for the days of Flavio
              Scouting system yes .....

Experienced back room staff ???

We had a fitness coach before in john Harbin

'CONSIDER' spending money on training facilities and academy .... I've considered flying to the moon but it wont happen

Let's see some Action ..... Distinct lack of it at the moment..

Comment

Anyone pointed out yet that Amit hasn't bought anything?

Comment

they wanna do it on the cheap....which makes for a bigger profit margin when they off load us and they will off load of that i'm certain....just hope we're promoted and not relegated when they decide to jump ship

Comment

Wait and see we've bid for adel! He thinks he's maybe too good for the ccc but the intent is there or is this spin!

I'm glad this board isn't the voice of our club it's very sad

Comment

The moaning on here is going way over the top, its like a grannies knitting evening.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

its not over the top its a joke!

3 years ago we were on the brink of going under
                        6 months ago were being run by flavio even having a hand in picking the team
                        Now we have stability a proven manager, and we are looking at the youth set and building in all areas.

A club isnt all about how many players we sign before mid july or how many season tickets we sell before the early bird deadline.

some of the views on here are very blinkered and sad. short memories here

Comment

Now we have stability a proven manager, and we are looking at the youth set and building in all areas.

A club isnt all about how many players we sign before mid july or how many season tickets we sell before the early bird deadline.

Funny how you gloss over the spin, lies and taking loyal fans for granted.
                          Is that great then?

Should we be expected to part with money equating to the 8th most expensive season tickets in the country? 4 of those 8 clubs will be playiing champions league football.

Club has a lot to answer for.
                          You may be happy to pay sky high prices and see the likes of shawn derry and useless leon clarke as marquee signings, but im not tbh!

Comment

who has been lied to? lol he has been at the helm under 5 months. Im as loyal as any rs fan on the planet been up and down the country for decades hardly missing home or away matches.

many fans are happy confident in the board and warnock.

3 years ago we were in dire trouble fact
                            Mittals have given us a life line and that is great news
                            over 6 weeks in the window left and your whinging sad times
                            our tickets are high but .he dropped the prices, which is a step in the right direction
                            he also scrapped cat a games a couple of seasons back and also worked with fan groups to come out with a decent plan and there are also good finance opportunities
                            thats not spin ints common sense showing me we are going in the right direction

Charlton wanted curbs out thought they needed someone else to take them further look what happened.

we were on the pitch v leeds in 94 protesting we were 10th in the prem. lets look at this properly.

i aient glossing over anything i see a club progressing look how things improved once amit and warnock came in last year but things take time.

there is money to spend we are paying decent wages and there is still time.

we cried for amit to come in he did now we are whinging again. its not productive and its not good for the club, we could be a palace a watford easily then you'd be crying about something else. These people dont fail

Comment

According G Paladini.....hardly the arbiter of truth and justice and conveniently forgets the other parties interested.

The same Briatore who singlehandedly brought in six figure sponsorship deals with Santander, Lotto, Chronotech and Gulf Air

1 Promotion to the Prem in a 25 year managerial career. 0 cup wins

Don't entirely disagree with you, just playing Devils Advocate.

Comment

Working...
                              X