• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are we playing hall again

why are we playing hall,dont tell me warnock dosnt realise hes useless
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I tried to tell all of you that before you see the light, now it's Neil that needs telling.

Comment

i would be more worried that borrowdale is still here!

Comment

Originally posted by harris View Post
        i would be more worried that borrowdale is still here!
        Agreed Hall will be injured soon enough, my guess would be his groin, again.

Comment

I agree as much as the next man that last season Fitz Hall was awfully poor!

But i think he deserves a chance under Warnock. I think Warnock could sort him out, we saw a massive improvement in the likes of Ramage, Leigertwood, German etc etc under Warnock maybe he can work his magic with Hall...

I personally cant see Newcastle stumping up for him, and we need competition in defense so i say give him another chance...
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            I agree as much as the next man that last season Fitz Hall was awfully poor!

But i think he deserves a chance under Warnock. I think Warnock could sort him out, we saw a massive improvement in the likes of Ramage, Leigertwood, German etc etc under Warnock maybe he can work his magic with Hall...

I personally cant see Newcastle stumping up for him, and we need competition in defense so i say give him another chance...
            i agree,If Hall is good enough for Newcastle he is good enough for us,glad he is still here

Comment

One of the best footballing centre backs in this division, if he can sort out his fitness he'd be in my team every week.

Comment

much better than 'Stewart the ####' thats for sure!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

to be honest i would like to see him play abit. make a nice laugh. maybe we should cheer everytime he passes or tackles
                  WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Warnock has previously demonstrated the knack of taking out of favour players, or those with a point to prove and getting the best out of them.

There is no doubt that the likes of Hall do have quality, and if anyone can release it, warnock is our man.

Comment

Working...
                    X