Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gerry Francis

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • West Acton
    CCG
    • Dec 2009
    • 21475

    #1

    Gerry Francis

    Your mullet is a disgrace!!!!!!!!

    Sort it out or stop going on Sky Sports
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #2
    ....mr 'dont look at the camera'........looks like an 80's german port star!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

    Comment

    • West Acton
      CCG
      • Dec 2009
      • 21475

      #3
      Facto I cringe for him when I see him on the box he is in a time warp.

      There are no excuses, at a minimum his wife and kids need to be pulling him to one side and having a word

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #4
        if the ones who love him cant tell him...who can.....bloke needs taht trinny n whatshername to give hima makeover...or that gok wok chappie!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • Factamondo
          You know when you've been factamondoed!
          • Mar 2009
          • 37198

          #5
          .................
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

          Comment

          • Youvebeenrangered
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 7293

            #6
            That mullet is protected by law...

            Living Legend, he can do what he likes, and dont you forget it...
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

            Comment

            • EYR
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 5470

              #7
              Gerry old bean its embarassing get it off

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #8
                The badger
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • kron-1664
                  Silver Seat
                  • May 2009
                  • 4403

                  #9
                  how dare you even suggest that that bastion of football in the 80s tradition be removed. It should be protected by English heritage. The 'Gerry' should be revered down the bush.

                  Comment

                  • superhoop
                    Apprentice
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 167

                    #10
                    [QUOTE=factamondo;398260]....mr 'dont look at the camera'........looks like an 80's german port star!






                    just missing a 'tash ha ha

                    Comment

                    • californiahoop
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 4932

                      #11
                      Originally posted by factamondo
                      .................
                      Could get into most prem teams in this era, ahead of his time! Not many others from that era could make such a claim, Todd, Beattie, any other? suggestions?

                      PS: Maybe time to sort that head-piece out, bless him!
                      Kept the faith!

                      Comment

                      • rmj1982
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 782

                        #12
                        thats a protected species!

                        Comment

                        • Nodge70

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered
                          That mullet is protected by law...

                          Living Legend, he can do what he likes, and dont you forget it...
                          This.

                          Living legend. The badger mullet stays!

                          Comment

                          • Hertford Hoop
                            W12 Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 15998

                            #14
                            Does anyone know if the badger is still a pigeon fancier?
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                            Comment

                            Working...