Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie

You can diss the other signings if you want. I don't give a ****. But I think Jamie Mackie could be a bloody hero for us if given the chance and the support.

My Plymouth friend is crushed.

I think we've got a player who will run his #### off for the team and not at the expense of a little bit of quality.

It's getting tiresome seeing Mackie lumped in with the dubious signings we have made. Think he's in a different bracket completely.

Agree, many people don't have any knowledge on him so assume he's another poor signing, but hes a very good player whos work ethic will make him a favorite among the fans.

Comment

Thank you. I liked him at Plymouth. Granted, I only saw him on tv and a few times at games, but I always said he looked class. I was very happy when we signed him and I spoke highly of him from the start. Yes, it's only a pub team, but Mackie played a blinder by all accounts.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'm looking forward to see him play for us.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Mackie will be good, especially in a front three, works his bloody socks off.

Clarke on the other hand in the highlights put up earlier must have had six or seven attempts in that 16 mins of highlights and didn't bloody score, straight at the keeper every time.
          15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

ive been the only person to have mackie as my avatar can i join

TEAM MACKIE!!!!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
              ive been the only person to have mackie as my avatar can i join

TEAM MACKIE!!!!
              Huh?

Youve got Rowlands as your avatar?

Comment

look now!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

mackie!!! celebrating winning go karting!

Comment

Comment

I'm hoping he'll be the business this season, who knows he could very well be a great signing
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                        loving the team simpson photo morris lol

Comment

reflection on the rest of the signings made that he appears to be the best we have signed

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                            loving the team simpson photo morris lol
                            Yeah all but given up on Hooper

Comment

i sensed that lol

Comment

Working...
                              X