A question for you all....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for you all....

Bearing in mind we struggled to 11th place last season.

Is our current squad stronger or weaker than last year?
    Yes we are stronger
    34.62%
    No we are most definitely weaker
    65.38%
    :drunk:

and?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

what will be will be..................................
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Weaker IMO

Comment

Personally with the loss of Tarrabt's assists and Simpson's goals we can only be weaker than last year.

Only plausible strength is that team spirit is likely to have improved with time under a proper manager.

No where near enough quality to go up, will be lucky to reach mid-table.
          :drunk:

Comment

taarbs, simpson, routledge, watson(even though he was dire), even tosic for those critical remaining games..

those 5 names alone are much better than hill, mackie, derry, clarke..
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Hill at left back WILL cost us goals.

He is much better in the middle.

I guess its another case of playing Peter Ramage at right back, we just can't help ourselves
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Weaker, no doubt about that.
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                  taarbs, simpson, routledge, watson(even though he was dire), even tosic for those critical remaining games..

Agree 100% with that.

Comment

same ish

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Some of our weaker areas have been addressed, in my opinion. We have a very good keeper and back up, we have a holding midfield player who is fit. I think Mackie will be better than Hogan up front and Clarke is better in the air than Dave or Priskin. That said we need to get in quality up front, to put the ball in the net. I also think we need more mobile full backs although I have high hopes for Parker.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

i think warnock is getting the balance right with flair players and grafters you need both to battle out of this division

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                          Weaker, no doubt about that.
                          Please define your 'Weaker, no doubt about that' comment?

Comment

I say pretty much the same but NW starts the season off after having a settling period. We should improve on 11th but goals get you points and we need that bit of power up front. We have several frontmen here at the mo but not anyone who will set the CCC alight. So if we were to purchase 1 or 2 decent forwards we will be stronger than last season.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post

agreed, funny how some fans just don't see that.

Comment

Working...
                              X