QPR in F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Always had time for Jordan myself. A non BS bloke who's liked by virtually everyone in the paddock - friend of mine's husband works for a team. Appara everyone is liked apart from Hamilton and Mclaren.
    Thats the polar opposite to what I hear from most people I know who work in F1. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
      Thats the polar opposite to what I hear from most people I know who work in F1. ;)
      Maybe he's biased. I always argue with her as I love Mclaren and Hamilton but her and her hubby hate them.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I have friends who worked for Honda BAR but now the Brawn team.

Alonso to get in the top 3 in qualifying, it's home circuit and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

In fairness this guy works for Super Nova so may not be as ITK as some others "sauces"

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

You could be right I think. Would be good for the fans, I'm sure they will low fuel him if they get to Q3 for all the exposure.

Comment

I didnt see it apparently me, my bro, and a mate were on it walking outside loftus. Apparently i look at the camera in my guiness top......

Anyone sky plus it can put it on here!??????????
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

In fairness this guy works for Super Nova so may not be as ITK as some others "sauces"
                Flavio definitely likes EJ as he was in the W12 bit last year sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                  I didnt see it apparently me, my bro, and a mate were on it walking outside loftus. Apparently i look at the camera in my guiness top......

Anyone sky plus it can put it on here!??????????
                  I've recorded it so will look at putting it online tomorrow if noone else does, I'm off out straight after F1.

Also they often repeat features on Sunday before the race so you might be able to record it then.

Comment

I'd still like to see the QPR Crest appear on the Renault at some point - surprised it hasnt happened as of yet.

Comment

I'd still like to see the QPR Crest appear on the Renault at some point - surprised it hasnt happened as of yet.
                      I don't think that will happen but you never know?

Comment

Blue and white hooped race suits, nothing could look worse than those Renault ones. :D

Comment

I've recorded it so will look at putting it online tomorrow if noone else does, I'm off out straight after F1.

Also they often repeat features on Sunday before the race so you might be able to record it then.

If ya could mate that would be wicked! I missed most of it until a mate rang me and said turn to bbc 1, so to see it all would be good....

Thanks.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

F1 chat here by the way if anyone is interested:

http://www.autosport.com/chat/

They always get fed up of me talking about QPR, today I had the last laugh with the feature. ;)

Comment

F1 chat here by the way if anyone is interested:

http://www.autosport.com/chat/

They always get fed up of me talking about QPR, today I had the last laugh with the feature. ;)
                              Thanks I missed the chat from the Jordan team days.

Happy days again

We need more QPR fans to join up

Comment

There is normally quite a few football fans in there MYU - fi is a Celtic fan, and there is a Millwall platinum (lol) season ticket holder as well but he's elsewhere today. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X