3 Weeks and 5 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Weeks and 5 days

This is not a wind up guys , but as Stainrod so rightly put it what are the "FFS brigade" thinking now..

I am just interested as we now have less than a month to go, pre season is well begun and the friendlies are gonna be coming thick and fast, and it seems Warnock ( who likes to get his players in early) has finished his spending.

GTP and the usual suspects keep telling me we may as well be looking at Heart of midelothian starting XI, as there will be so many changes come next season.

FFS May, June, July are all passed and nearly gone...

All you tinted spectacled fans,I ask you....

Are you happy with a 32 year old keeper as our marquee signing?,

Jaime Mackee as our 20 goal a season striker?

Two 30 something, out of contract, released by a poor club, players?

1.25 million in total spent?

None of the dead wood gone, infact quite the opposite, the mesiah is telling us how well they are doing in training and will be given a chance ( Whilst 50k a week continues to burden our great club)

Are you all still happy?
    Will FFS its only August really hold any water?
    Will you even say that?

I personally am not bothered regarding the signings , as since it came clear that Hill, Derry , free signings etc were our level; I am still confident we wont go down, but will be steady mid to lower table around 14-15th, which will be a decent result taking all into account.

I am content with where we are, question is; are you?

Smae shizzer as the past three seasons, just we have a slightly better smell in Warnock as manager. I posted months ago it will be groundhog Day v3 and was rounded on by many as some kind of loony but hey ho, it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Smae shizzer as the past three seasons, just we have a slightly better smell in Warnock as manager. I posted months ago it will be groundhog Day v3 and was rounded on by many as some kind of loony but hey ho, it is what it is.
      Haha, I think I remember you calling it Paul... I knew it, you knew it, I'm just genuinly interested in what the others who defied the obvious, and defended everything are feeling now?

Comment

Sack Warnock and bring Paul the octupus.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Totally agree Jeffro in the words of the great turnip head

'Do I not like that'

Comment

Jeffro's other favourite pastime is looking into a washing machine and asking when are the soap suds gonna kick in to the wash because there's only 48 minutes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
              Jeffro's other favourite pastime is looking into a washing machine and asking when are the soap suds gonna kick in to the wash because there's only 48 minutes to go.
              At least I pay a fair price for my washing machine, and I am not promised a "Bosch" but end up with a Tesco Value one, which someone is giving away free as it is over 30 years old!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                At least I pay a fair price for my washing machine, and I am not promised a "Bosch" but end up with a Tesco Value one, which someone is giving away free as it is over 30 years old!!
                Did that answer come to you whilst you were staring at the washing going round?

Comment

Jeffro , can see where you're coming from as most fans if they're honest would so far agree.

Both I and other passionate fans would like you to be proved wrong with NW going out and making those 'premium' signings, which let's be honest would appease the vast majority of us ...

The squad as it is will not challenge for promotion.... Let's keep the faith ( well for a while longer at least ).

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                    Did that answer come to you whilst you were staring at the washing going round?
                    Wow I'm still marvelling at your decisive wit. Not sure where that came from really.

Comment

We are DOOMED...........DOOMED.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                        We are DOOMED...........DOOMED.
                        Wouldnt say that Scarlet, I dont think we will get relegated.

Comment

They seek him here.................

Comment

I actually have no real issues with Jeffro's views. They are consistent and he runs them up the flag pole (annoyingly at every opportunity) and with each passing day and without an incoming/outgoing transfer they obviously gain momentum.

But I do think the points he makes would be more valid if he makes them at the end of the month.

Not a case of sticking my head in the sand and blandly beating out it's "Only May, June or Just July" for the sake of it. Just the reality is no other team in the League has their squad finalized yet. Show me one who can name their opening day teamsheet and he might have a case for his bleating.

Also, as I stated elsewhere, Mick Jones has said we are in for players but it may take a fortnight to bring anyone else in. Like it or not, we have to accept that may be the case, so no point bemoaning the fact.

If you put in an order for a sofa and DFS says it will be delivered to you in a fortnight, what are you going to do?

As Mick Jones works for the club, I will take more credence in what he has to say about signings than those on here - and they are springing up a lot all of a sudden - who deem themselves ITK Posters.

Have never said that I am happy with the progress so far... Just a bit more patient than most.

Comment

Wow I'm still marvelling at your decisive wit. Not sure where that came from really.
                              It's a curse I have to bear.

Comment

Working...
                              X