Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please come back to QPR adel...

" width="644" height="390">" />BORKED

Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

pmsl @ him nearly taking that kids head off at the end !

The boy has a god given talent for sure .
    F***ing frustating at times but now NW is the guv'nor i truely believe he can sort his attitude and team play out.

Really hope we get him, our kids could be comparing him to other Rangers legends one day.
    million miles away at the moment , but in my opinion has the talent to achieve it.

Comment

That's one great video to watch and it just goes to show what we could be missing.

Comment

Some top clips. This lad has it all to be fair and i think under NW he could do his self and us no harm what so ever if he signed that dotted line. Frustataing at times YES,Greedy at times YES, Could he help us towards the prem? (WITHOUT A SHADOW)

Comment

Whats the link for this vid as I acnt see it please someone. Thank you

Comment

Ok time to get some money together and buy this lad. That video has sold it to me and should do to Warnock if he ever saw it...

Comment

my fav player - quality! sign him up!

Comment

Yes he's a good player and I'd like him signed. But let's not get carried away. At the money he thinks he warrants he aint worth it imo. And the attitude stinks (not just the selfishness on the pitch but it is absolutely clear he does not want to play here. So if he did it would be for the pay cheque only and coz no one else would pay him more. No one can argue with that.

I don't want to harp on, but even this video sums the dilemma with him quite well. I haven't analysed it frame by frame but I count 5 goals (at least one is on twice) in this, which is I guess meant to be his all-time highlights at every club and every level. Ever. And it lasts 5 minutes. Yet most of the clips end with him running into trouble or cuts away just before he loses it or puts the ball nowhere. Lots of fancy footwork but getting the team he is playing for where exactly?

Seems he is above pre-season training with anyone. Some of the boys at Harlington are out of contract and doing it. He's not even gone to Spurs it seems. Nice.

Comment

thought i saw a photo of him training with the spurs players the other day?

Comment

Stainrod - if you did you know better than I and I apologise for maligning the selfish git!

I thought he was last reported as still out in Marakesh awaiting contract talks to conclude. Perhaps they made him come back. That would be an interesting dynamic given his comments about them.

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed, i think its plain to see he is mulling over our deal and waiting to see what other options he has...

But id love to see him back in the blue and white hoops!..

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                        Stainrod - if you did you know better than I and I apologise for maligning the selfish git!

I thought he was last reported as still out in Marakesh awaiting contract talks to conclude. Perhaps they made him come back. That would be an interesting dynamic given his comments about them.
                        Hes gotta have a pre season somewhere, still has a year left on his contract at spurs so he has to go back there unless he has signed for someone else...

Comment

Break the bank Rangers....!!

Comment

Just had a quick peek on the Spurs site and seems their pre-season is in the States (which I think is actually alluded to elsewhere in this board now I look). But no news on there whether he has gone with them. He needs pre-season more than most imo.

Comment

Definitely a talent i would rather have playing for us than against us even though sometimes he is frustrating and selfish.
                              Let's just hope Neil is prepared to do the deal however much it is.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X