No announcement yet.

Would you take Olly back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Holloway and people have very short memories, he build a very good side with no money, look at the first team he build:

-------------------------Chris Day-------------------------
    -Marcus Bignot--Danny Shittu--Georges Santos--Gino Padula-
    -Gareth Ainsworth--Martin Rowlands--Marc Bircham-Lee Cook-
    ---------------Kevin Gallen---Lee Thorpe-------------------

That was a pretty good squad, considering he had no money, it all went wrong for him whe Paladini come to the club and bought Milanese, Nygarrd, Moore, Evatt etc etc...

Comment

agreed olly put the 'pride n smile' back to our club.i for one am eternally greatful to him!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i would rather sleep with slim pickings and comb his rediculous beard
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

:horror:
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

scott jones

scott jones you get me ollies phone number and ill pesonally drive to bristol to bring holloway back
            ive already telephoned gianni with the idea that gerry francis could return on a three day a week training system
            and giannies actual words are
            GOOD SHOUT
            and venables or holloway would be the perfect manager to worlk along side
            gerry
            alex fergusion has proved you cant be to old
            i make holloway the fourth greatest manager in the history of queens park rangers...terry venables being the greatest ever

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              I like Holloway and people have very short memories, he build a very good side with no money, look at the first team he build:

-------------------------Chris Day-------------------------
              -Marcus Bignot--Danny Shittu--Georges Santos--Gino Padula-
              -Gareth Ainsworth--Martin Rowlands--Marc Bircham-Lee Cook-
              ---------------Kevin Gallen---Lee Thorpe-------------------

That was a pretty good squad, considering he had no money, it all went wrong for him whe Paladini come to the club and bought Milanese, Nygarrd, Moore, Evatt etc etc...

he was a good motivator to start with and ended up incredibly inept- he had the highest player wage budget a division below and still took 3 seasons to get us up. The rose tinted glasses know no limits when it comes to Ollie unfortunately.
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

He wouldn't be any worse than De Canio coming back in my eyes but thats not saying much I don't want either of them!

Comment

yeah

i would have ollie back tommorow hes a good boss:boss:

Comment

no

he was a great manager for getting the best out of average players, done so well for us , a true legend. Unfortunately his 2 holding / battling midfielder approach was not enough for the championship upper echelons, it was to predictable and not creative enough, the only thing i would say is we never gave him any money but look at leicester , they did and they got relegated with him at the helm.

all said theres only 1 olly, top man

Comment

part of managment is

part of being a successfull manager is being in the right place at the right time
                      one of the greatest managers in the history of football brian clough
                      FAILED TWICE ONCE AT LEEDS AND ONCE AT BRIGHTON
                      but if ollie returned he would be a fantastic success but we must sign simon cox

Comment

Never ever will forget his interview about sleeping with an ugly bird
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YBgp_LaPWc
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Olly was, and is a true legend of QPR. Forgetting the fact that he was an unsung hero on the pitch, he was instrumental in re-building QPR after Chris Wrong bought the club to its feet. I have not felt good about my club since the Premiership days other than the two or three years Olly worked his stuff.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply wrong.

Is he a great tactician? No. Should he come back as manager? No. Does that mean that he should get anything other than respect from QPR fans? Absolutely not.

Olly I salute you, but this job a'int for you...

Comment

He done quite well for plymouth, done us a few times as well.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Very sad to see Olly put on gardening leave... but probably not the right manager for us now (not that I imagine he would come back under the current circumstances, nor would he be asked to). A true legend and a true gentleman. Mind you....think I'd rather have him than LDC...

Comment

no

Comment

Working...
                                X