Paolo Sausa on Sky sports play off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah

i stated the hate campaign against him,and i have no problem with him finding a new club,hes a nice bloke and would probabley make a good plumber

Comment

I think we will rue the day, that we got rid of our future, and Dex what campaign was that then, as if.
      Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 08-05-2009, 10:22 PM.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

yeah

i told gianni hes another wilkins

Comment

To be fair, your giving Wilkins to much credit
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

true

true wilkins was twice the manager that sousa ever was

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              haha god hes desperate.
              You could say the same about other managers who get sacked go on there then.

No desperation there at all. They love the game and want to be part of it in any way either managing or commenting on football on the television.

Comment

The two stooges at it again.:cry:

Comment

either managing or commenting on football on the television.

They don't do it for free
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    either managing or commenting on football on the television.

They don't do it for free
                    I suppose lmao but still they go on there because they love the game but also for the money too. Mostly the money but sometimes for the game. Not all are like that though.

Comment

I'm a little drunk but I have to pick up on DFE's comment above.

Wilkins was the archietect of our downfall.

I'm sorry, I'm rising to the bait

Comment

He's on my ignore list for hijacking threads.

Comment

What tosh. Given the right environment (i.e. NOT QPR with Flab's Merry Men at the Helm), Sousa will flourish. Anyone with half a brain can see that. Perhaps that's why DFE can't???

He will become a seriously good manager; you just wait...

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                            What tosh. Given the right environment (i.e. NOT QPR with Flab's Merry Men at the Helm), Sousa will flourish. Anyone with half a brain can see that. Perhaps that's why DFE can't???

i really hope he does

when our sporting director and chairman think they know more about football than a top class player like sousa you know something is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post

totally agree. His knolegde of football is quite amazing. Hope he proves paladini and flabio wrong!

Comment

Id like to ask DFE, how many games you actually have been to, say in the season thats just finished.

Comment

Working...
                                X