Queens Prague Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens Prague Rangers

Does anyone know these QPR fans as I saw their flag at each England game in South Africa?

Good lads great effort
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Haha love it

Comment

I HAVENT HEARD OF THE PAULY but ones things for sure with this thread it includes 2 of the best places in the world QPR and PRAUGE

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

top flag!

Comment

Just been reading a thread on the Report site and the fella who owns the flag has just posted on there

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...d=17251&page=2

Comment

Heard the club have took over their flag today!
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Does anyone know these QPR fans as I saw their flag at each England game in South Africa?

Great to see
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cool thread. I moved to Prague 5 months ago so there's at least 2 of us here!

Comment

Working...
                  X