Simon walton joins sheff utd on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon walton joins sheff utd on loan

for season.. interesting.. are sheff united in any sort of financial problems?
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
    for season.. interesting.. are sheff united in any sort of financial problems?
    They must be, that is a shocking signing for them.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetai...085111,00.html
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

r they competing with us 4 relegation, although i think we seemed to want it more
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

as it says.. walton worked with blackwell at leeds and shone there.. he is a decent backup and squad player with a terrible temperament. but looking at sheff utd squad list it has like only 15 players.

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

maybe we could loan the aggy and pelli, 15 players is better than 32 with more than half shi te and overpaid
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
              as it says.. walton worked with blackwell at leeds and shone there.. he is a decent backup and squad player with a terrible temperament. but looking at sheff utd squad list it has like only 15 players.
              His time at Charlton was awful - he is one of the worst trainers and his attitude is dire. Once he got that injury for us against Foolham, he never got his head round the fact he had to work hard to get fit, thought he would breeze back in once fit and...................the rest is history.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Walton is really not that bad a player. Not great, no, but he's not poor.

He never got a chance with us after his injury.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Its a clever loan by Sheff Utd.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Walton is really not that bad a player. Not great, no, but he's not poor.

He never got a chance with us after his injury.
                    Ben - no disputing that he wasn't that bad a player - in fact he had huge potential. He is however a poor trainer, has a belief that he is good enough for the starting 11 without putting in a shift in training - and didn't get a chance with us for 2 reasons - 1) was unlucky to get badly injured on debut and 2) went into attitude overdrive during rehab and once he was fit he reverted to type with regards to getting fit and failed to impress anyone with his training regime.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Ben - no disputing that he wasn't that bad a player - in fact he had huge potential. He is however a poor trainer, has a belief that he is good enough for the starting 11 without putting in a shift in training - and didn't get a chance with us for 2 reasons - 1) was unlucky to get badly injured on debut and 2) went into attitude overdrive during rehab and once he was fit he reverted to type with regards to getting fit and failed to impress anyone with his training regime.
                      I have no idea about his training methods mate. I only see him a few times before he came to us and noticed his potential. His time before injury with us was very brief, so I never even heard about his attitude, but I'll take your word for it.

I think he could be an asset for them. Won't be a starte, but very decent backup.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        I have no idea about his training methods mate. I only see him a few times before he came to us and noticed his potential. His time before injury with us was very brief, so I never even heard about his attitude, but I'll take your word for it.I think he could be an asset for them. Won't be a starte, but very decent backup.
                        All fair points mate and thanks for the bold bit - think I've said before that I never shout my involvement in the game from the roof tops, reputation stays in tact and keep myself to myself.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

....but he has got a CRACKING Mrs though!!!
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Poor signing

Comment

I had forgotten how young he was. Not sure on the signing though for Sheffield Utd. Had a bit of a attitude at Plymouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X