Cardiff/ Leicester/ Swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff/ Leicester/ Swansea

Transfer embargo due to outstanding HMRC bills, back in court August 11th. Bellamy deal looks highly likely then.

IMO Sousa's football is so negative I can't see it working out for him at Leicester after the football they were accustomed to last year. They absolutely destroyed us at Loftus Road.

Swansea may be appointing Magilton.

If only our board would get a few marquee signings in as those three won't be finishing where they did last season and currently we will still be where we were on the final day.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

I liked Magilton we played some good football under him, shame Buzsaky sacked him TBH.

Comment

Ditto. Football was very good to watch but he is the long shot with the bookies at the moment.
      15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        I liked Magilton we played some good football under him, shame Buzsaky sacked him TBH.
        Short memory football fans have. We actually had one good month, apart from that it was pretty dire........

Comment

We have got for the first time genuinely good manager with a proven tarck record, if it doesn't work this time...it never will.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Shame Magilton assaulted him and rightly lost his job you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              We have got for the first time genuinely good manager with a proven tarck record, if it doesn't work this time...it never will.
              I would question it being the first time we have had a manager with a good track record, but I know what you mean........

Comment

Working...
              X