Come on tarrabt! Fooking sign up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on tarrabt! Fooking sign up!

Commit to the rrrs adel! Chamakth ur moroccan buddy is in town now! On bbc 606 a guy called mango says him and ambrose are 100%? How can they b wivout being confirmed

BBC 606 is about as reliable as www.football-rumours.co.uk

Even this site has a far greater strike rate than 606.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Just passing abit of info in the hope that theres been a update...

Comment

Anyone can go on anyone's forum and say x and y is going to happen. I could go on Brentford's forum and say they are signing a player tomorrow doesn't mean it's going to happen.

(I'm going to keep an eye on Brentford's website now just in case).

I believe we have a better chance of signing Taraabt once we sign a proven goal scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          I believe we have a better chance of signing Taraabt once we sign a proven goal scorer.
          If we keep signing strikers (good and bad) as NW likes playing with two how would that allow Two Ball his free role with no defensive duties you mentioned yesterday ?

Comment

I have given up on him ages ago. He procrastinates hoping to go to Spain or stay at Spurs or whatever. So if he signs for us, I will be happy, but if he does not, I will not be disappointed.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              Anyone can go on anyone's forum and say x and y is going to happen. I could go on Brentford's forum and say they are signing a player tomorrow doesn't mean it's going to happen.

(I'm going to keep an eye on Brentford's website now just in case).

I think Taraabt is monitoring the situation in that department, yes.

And who can blame him really. He cant do it all by himself(have to say; I wouldnt mind a little more passes from him here and there but anyway.

If, and when Tarabt will sign for us officially, I expect some other quality signings to be unveiled at the same time.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Id be dissapointed if he didnt sign for us. Apart from tarrabt i think we are holding out to offload players before to many more come in. If adel does join then surely there ownly be 1 man striker anyway??

Comment

Think you could play tabs in the hole behind one good striker, with a second good striker coming off the bench. Or at home you could play two strikers up front with tabs just behind.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Think you could play tabs in the hole behind one good striker, with a second good striker coming off the bench. Or at home you could play two strikers up front with tabs just behind.
                    So that would be three people with no defensive duties at home games or would the two strikers need to get back while Two Ball watched on ?

Comment

decent player but how can you play a 4 goal season creative midfielder behind 1 striker?

FFS that striker will have some goals to score as well as plenty of pressure.

Surely lack of goals was our main problem and Tarrabts shooting was part of the reason for that. On the wing or nowhere for me.

Lamps would get shot if he scored 4 goals 1 season in that role that he plays well.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        decent player but how can you play a 4 goal season creative midfielder behind 1 striker?

FFS that striker will have some goals to score as well as plenty of pressure.

Surely lack of goals was our main problem and Tarrabts shooting was part of the reason for that. On the wing or nowhere for me.

Lamps would get shot if he scored 4 goals 1 season in that role that he plays well.
                        Agree, Left wing and that means tracking back and holding his position or dont sign him. most of his best goals for Morocco and QPR have come from him playing on the left.

Comment

Working...
                        X