We are doomed unless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are doomed unless

we sign 1 or 2 decent forwards. Simple as that.

All the other gossip on here regarding how we will do should be stopped immediately until said forward is signed. It really is as simple as that.

I for one have been saying it for over 4 years now and not one candidate has even appeared.

Get ready for another mid-table season without one.

Before anyone starts. Not negative. REALISTIC.
    :drunk:

It looks like we are counting on Mackie, Clarke, Helguson and Agyemang.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      It looks like we are counting on Mackie, Clarke, Helguson and Agyemang.
      why the #### does it look like that then?
      season starting saturday and youve been told the starting line up yeah?

Comment

We need:

Right back (clyne/peltier)
        Left back (tosic/spurr)
        Right winger (mcanuff)
        Forward (taarabt)
        Target man (Henderson?)
        Fast striker (Hooper/Austin)

Comment

we are all doomed!!!!

get a life FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Hoop View Post
            We need:

Right back (clyne/peltier)
            Left back (tosic/spurr)
            Right winger (mcanuff)
            Forward (taarabt)
            Target man (Henderson?)
            Fast striker (Hooper/Austin)
            totally agree with that, except for henderson, hes worse than we already have if thats possible. getting him would be a massive backward step. might as well give agyemang or helgusson another go, cos he is only them in a different guise.

Comment

Will any of us ever learn..
              These names you crave aint happening, really aint, I stopped thinking that a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Will any of us ever learn..
                These names you crave aint happening, really aint, I stopped thinking that a long time ago.
                in your opinion.
                as certain and voiciferous you are about us buying #### all and being the same old load of shite we have been for years, wel that is exactly how i feel and will be just as loud as your being about 3 to 5 top players coming in and us going up

'opinions are like ars eholes, everyones got one.'

Comment

Ok GTP you said our team will look completely different come August 7th,and somethin about may as well be Heart of Midelothian's starting 11 at the moment..

I cannot wait to write FFS it's only August, and see your reaction lol

Comment

if im wrong i will be canting off the board as much as you do mate, youll be fed up of seeing me moaning about the lack of ambition and same old same old stuff mate, and i will resign myself to us being a mid table to flirting with relegation championship side till im in the ground. ill accept it.
                    but i think its pure common sense and total business sense to see that if we dont make a massive concerted effort to go up this year, we NEVER will.
                    and them indians aint no thickos when it comes to business (i know cos they have had my pants off enuff times in the past), so im just presuming they see it and are going to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      if im wrong i will be canting off the board as much as you do mate, youll be fed up of seeing me moaning about the lack of ambition and same old same old stuff mate, and i will resign myself to us being a mid table to flirting with relegation championship side till im in the ground. ill accept it.
                      but i think its pure common sense and total business sense to see that if we dont make a massive concerted effort to go up this year, we NEVER will.
                      and them indians aint no thickos when it comes to business (i know cos they have had my pants off enuff times in the past), so im just presuming they see it and are going to deal with it.
                      I hope you are right mate I really do.....

Please I hope to never have to mention Heart of Midelothian

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                        we are all doomed!!!!

get a life FFS!
                        agreed! its ONLY footie!

Comment

Its more than that........its......
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X