still no second kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still no second kit

we still havent seen this red and black halved kit,or the green and white hooped third kit,why do they delay,could it be a ploy to make us buy more than one kit
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    we still havent seen this red and black halved kit,or the green and white hooped third kit,why do they delay,could it be a ploy to make us buy more than one kit
    I don't know when it will be unveiled but re 1st use of it, if we draw the cup game against Port Vale on 10/8, then i would think the second kit would have to be used in the replay as Port Vale play in White with Black Shorts, otherwise i can't see it being used until Ipswich away mid September.
    Please correct me if you think i am wrong.
    Last edited by 80sCasual; 05-07-2010, 11:59 AM.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i'll correct you......Wont be a replay these days as matches have to be won on the night...Only FA Cup have replays

Comment

There aren't replays in League Cup, settled on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          There aren't replays in League Cup, settled on the night.
          Cheers, you learn something new every day, it's obviously because we play so many cup games...
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Love how they still bother to list the dates of FA Cup games after the Third Round in those little calendar thingies

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
              Love how they still bother to list the dates of FA Cup games after the Third Round in those little calendar thingies
              Seeing as we haven't entered the FA Cup for donkeys years I'm surprised the competition is topical enough for us to have a thread on it
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X