Why aren't we in for Kris Boyd???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why aren't we in for Kris Boyd???

A proven goal scorer who will score for fun at our level and has gone to Middlesbrough.

And people want Priskin, Leon Clarke et al.

I give up with some Rangers fans.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

because if you read the nadal thread we hate scots

Comment

boro destroyed us twice last season and imho will walk the league this time.........mid table dross for us at best!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        A proven goal scorer who will score for fun at our level and has gone to Middlesbrough.

think you'll find it's only the people that bought them in or bringing them in that wants them.

also tho some players might not even want to come here, just a thought.

Comment

Agreed Facto, McDonald and Boyd are top strikers at this level. Especially boyd.

Comment

BECAUSE HE IS NOT SHITE,so we have no interest,same applies to Hooper,we have Clarke and mackie who are shite

Comment

we cant compete with the likes of boro in spending on wages as they are still going to recieve the parachute payments from the prem during the length of boyds contract so really its not much of a risk in payin his wages cos they will be back in the prem before long & then the big £ will roll in.

Comment

I would imagine that...............

We're pretty small fry for a guy like KB and haven't exactly been a model of stability of late which must impact..... players know better than anyone the circus we've been over the past 3yrs or so..................

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                  We're pretty small fry for a guy like KB and haven't exactly been a model of stability of late which must impact..... players know better than anyone the circus we've been over the past 3yrs or so..................
                  but that was when we had crap managers like Magilton and Dowie,now we have a decent manager but we are getting the same calabre of player

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    BECAUSE HE IS NOT SHITE,so we have no interest,same applies to Hooper,we have Clarke and mackie who are shite
                    you know this for a fact do you. i take it youve been watching clarke and mackies careers very closely then have you?
                    cos i havent seen enuff of either of them to call them crap, and clarkes goal against palace that i did see tells me he knows where the back of the net is.
                    and mackie is supposed to be very talented by what ive read, but like i say i havent seen enuff of him to say either way.
                    but they are crap to you without even giving them a chance yeah, bit unfair aint it mate.

Comment

Half the SPL has moved to McBoro

Comment

but that was when we had crap managers like Magilton and Dowie,now we have a decent manager but we are getting the same calabre of player
                        who apparently gets the best out of shyte players so maybe we don't need so called household names.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                          you know this for a fact do you. i take it youve been watching clarke and mackies careers very closely then have you?
                          cos i havent seen enuff of either of them to call them crap, and clarkes goal against palace that i did see tells me he knows where the back of the net is.
                          and mackie is supposed to be very talented by what ive read, but like i say i havent seen enuff of him to say either way.
                          but they are crap to you without even giving them a chance yeah, bit unfair aint it mate.
                          was going to post the same but will do!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            good post,i disagree but maybe you will prove me wrong

Comment

good post,i disagree but maybe you will prove me wrong
                              or maybe the players will, now there's a thought

Comment

Working...
                              X