Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won!!!!!

And why risk Vine???

We need him fully fit and raring to go next season.

How many times have we seen players coming back from injury too early,only to get injured again??

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
      We won!!!!!

And why risk Vine???

We need him fully fit and raring to go next season.

How many times have we seen players coming back from injury too early,only to get injured again??
      i didnt mind vine not being risked for the record! sousa did well today whether by his own genius or by luck
      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        if he knows whats hes doing why didnt he play vine yesterday and why did he play de carmine and not his leading goalscorer
        Its very simple, Vine has only played 60 minutes of reserve team football since being out with a broken leg for over a year, and DB has a hamstring injury. Any other questions? Who would you have played, German and Rose??
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

dont be ridiculous qpr jim its been common knowledge that there has been a lot of turbulence between blackstock and the club
          scot jones spoke to dexter yesterday and the news paper confirmed he wasnt injured

love peace and happyness

Comment

you choose to believe scott jones, I choose to believe the manager, if he says the player is injured than thats good enough for me.

For the record if he was fit I wouldn't have started him anyways, if the rumoured forest transfer goes through it'll be the sale of the century.
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

love peace and happyness jim when i had the extended chat whith you on the live chat i could see that you are a bright intellegant geezer sop who lknows jimmy boy maybe my insticts are wrong maybe our little portugues
              pocket battleship can take us up
              it would be very arrogant of me to think that my ideas are correect and everyone else is wrong

Comment

get the full backs to attack you say? who put the cross in for the winner you buffoon:what:
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

you obviously know as much about football as you know about running away
                  in northerrn ireland you buffoon

Comment

you obviously know as much about football as you know about running away
                    in northerrn ireland you buffoon
                    what is that supposed to mean?
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

he called me a buffoon is that allowed

Comment

he called me a buffoon is that allowed
                        i didnt understand the NI reference?
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

if he knows whats hes doing why didnt he play vine yesterday and why did he play de carmine and not his leading goalscorer
                          Vine has just revovered from a broken leg. Or maybe you didn't notice?
                          Are you actually a fan? Or are you just on a windup?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            what is that supposed to mean?
                            i have no idea scott and to be honest i care not.
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Stop the insults please otherwise the thread will be removed/locked.

Comment

well lets try to get back to the origionasl context of this thread before me and q block pete declared war on paulo ceaser he didnt have a clue now two wins on the bounce
                                sometimes you have to put managers under pressure
                                its not very nice but its a fact of life

Comment

Working...
                                X