X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    will do it on Deadline day.

Support is for Life, not just for promotion
    So what are you saying? if you dont renew your season ticket your not a proper/real supporter?

Comment

ill always support rangers but im not prepared to spend a huge amount of my hard earned if it looks like a season of no ambition. Appoint a decent manager, buy some decent players (that the new manager wants!) and let the manager do the managing and Flabio and Paladinoo take a step back and let him get on with it. Otherwise me and my kids will be armchair fans for the season and save lots of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Pickings View Post
        So what are you saying? if you dont renew your season ticket your not a proper/real supporter?
        if you have the means to, then in my eyes yes. stick with your team through thick and thin.

Comment

Not a question of thick and thin, more the principle of it, all the time those in power give the club no structure and the fans no respect i'll not renew.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim Pickings View Post
            Not a question of thick and thin, more the principle of it, all the time those in power give the club no structure and the fans no respect i'll not renew.
            no respect to us is a common theme

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
              no respect to us is a common theme
              This is the most distant from the club i have ever felt!

Comment

im sure there will be another offer on season ticket prices, football, not just QPR will get a reality check this season. No one is parting with unnecessary cash these days. We all know we can get a seat wherever and whenever we want it a QPR.

Comment

Working...
                X