Jay Simpson in high demand from PL and Chamionship clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Simpson in high demand from PL and Chamionship clubs

Jay Simpson could be set to leave Arsenal this summer and a host of clubs are set to battle it out for his signature.

More..

He is to lightweight to lead the line in the prem and out of curiosity do you think he would have got past Upson yesterday to score the first goal ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      He is to lightweight to lead the line in the prem and out of curiosity do you think he would have got past Upson yesterday to score the first goal ?
      Yes my nan would have got past Upson yesterday, bad example.

Comment

Agree with Morris anyone could have got past Upson yesterday, and what was Terry doing ? Shocking.

Comment

Simpson kept us up last season with his goals... He's a great player that needs to be in a side that will work well with him.
          Unfortunately with QPR its kick and run to the big targetman upfront, so he won't fit into our system which was why we was poor towards the end of last season.

Comment

Not at all the shoulder barge would have taken 90% of players out looking for a free kick and red card but yesterday, he was a brick. I really like Simpson and wish him all the best where ever he plays next season, but I think the one thing he misses is his body strength and will limit how far he goes up the footballing ladder.

Comment

i think we should sign this guy. I am not saying hes the best player in the world, but he knows where the net is, and if played alongside another good striker, he could be deadly. Shame he never really had anyone else to support him, or work with up front - everything always relied on him

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                Simpson kept us up last season with his goals... He's a great player that needs to be in a side that will work well with him.
                Unfortunately with QPR its kick and run to the big targetman upfront, so he won't fit into our system which was why we was poor towards the end of last season.
                "Simpson kept us up last season with his goals" Hang on a minute, how many goals did Simpson score after NW came to W12 and I thought Two Ball kept us up and he was one of the target man last season as Priskin was out wide ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  "Simpson kept us up last season with his goals" Hang on a minute, how many goals did Simpson score after NW came to W12 and I thought Two Ball kept us up and he was the target man last season as Priskin was out wide ?
                  Simpson was the clubs top scorer, without those goals we would be relegated. NW football is kick and run so Simpson didn't fit in sadly and made him look poor, IMO I prefered Magilton as we played good football under him.

Comment

Upson a rock yesterday? I must of watched a different game, along with everyone else who was watching with me.

As for Simpson, he got a lot of goals up untill January that won us many points so he more than played his part in keeping us up last season.

Comment

[QUOTE=Morris;388694]Upson a rock yesterday? I must of watched a different game, along with everyone else who was watching with me.

As for Simpson, he got a lot of goals up untill January that won us many points so he more than played his part in keeping us up last season.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Morris....

Comment

If I were him, I would choose Blackpool.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

"Not at all the shoulder barge would have taken 90% of players out looking for a free kick and red card but yesterday, he was a brick"

Refers to the German who did not go down looking for a free kick and red card.

Comment

Thats a relief then!

The thing that worried me is the fact that Klose, who as you say is a brick, managed to outpace Upson. Klose has never been known for his pace and he p*issed past Upson like he wasn't there.

Absolute donkey, and JT wasn't far behind him in the 'donkey pecking order'.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                              As for Simpson, he got a lot of goals up untill January that won us many points so he more than played his part in keeping us up last season.
                              Agree, as did the keepers, defenders, midfielders and other strikers who's saves, last ditch tackles, goals and assists, so to say Simpson, two ball or whoever kept us up is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X