Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season tickets sold, it's slowed right down, no chance of the 9,000 at this rate !

Nope not much chance of me getting my extra 5% back!

Comment

What is the deadline to get 9000?

Comment

not going to get anywhere near it unless some good players sign. Hopefully the first week in july will be more positive, otherwise no hope of reaching 9000

Comment

I have a feeling that this is why players who were going to be told to leave have not, as we do not have the money available to pay up their contracts, as well as and get in new players. NW will have to work with a lot of what he has and if we are looking like a force in January, the board will back him.

Comment

That's what I was thinking Dando.

We all know why it's going slow but if our club buys quick in July then tickets should sell again, I still think fans are 50/50 and it's down to our club to make up their minds... they know what needs to be done.

Paul some players contracts end in July so they will leave, just hope we manage to sell unwanted players.

Comment

Unfortunately we do not have the support like other sides, we are a small club. If you gave the tickets away you wouldn't fill loftus road.

Comment

season ticket sales

Can someone please explain, whilst we are struggling to make 6500+ season ticket sales, Norwich City are about to top 20,000 and have announced friendlies against Premiership opposition Newcastle and Everton, whilst we travel to face the might of Devon FC and Harrow Borough and 2 enthrauling Serie C sides?

Also announcing the signings of Surman, whilst middlesboro sign Hooper and Bailey, we get tripe like Shawn Derry.

This pre season is a complete joke to be honest.

I have a feeling it will be very embarrasing for our board to offer 5% and we will be over 2,000 people short of their target.

We sold 10,000 in Holloways last year didnt we???

Comment

we dont have as much support as some teams, but by charging nearly £600 and being let down year after year, people just get fed up with it and i dont blame them. I have renewed again and probably will continue, but I feel like a bit of a mug to be honest, paying so much to watch very average players. I wouldnt mind so much if we were signing quality, and stood a real chance of promotion - but as things stand, we dont. If prices were more realistic, epecially with the credit crunch going on, maybe wed hit at least 8000. Looks like we have to learn the hard way though, and ticket sales will struggle until things improve unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Can someone please explain, whilst we are struggling to make 6500+ season ticket sales, Norwich City are about to top 20,000 and have announced friendlies against Premiership opposition Newcastle and Everton, whilst we travel to face the might of Devon FC and Harrow Borough and 2 enthrauling Serie C sides?

Also announcing the signings of Surman, whilst middlesboro sign Hooper and Bailey, we get tripe like Shawn Derry.

This pre season is a complete joke to be honest.

I have a feeling it will be very embarrasing for our board to offer 5% and we will be over 2,000 people short of their target.

We sold 10,000 in Holloways last year didnt we???
                    As people have ready said, we have two other premiership clubs very close to us one of which has just done the double the other reaching a European final which is a big difference to Norwich so this may affect our sales but I still agree it is very poor especially if as you say when Holloway was in charge we reached 10,000 is true.
                    Also re the friendlies that I agree with too, I mean even if it would at least have been against league sides or Serie B, but non league and Serie C. I haven't got a clue.
                    Oh and the signings, don't even get me started there.
                    Last edited by 80sCasual; 25-06-2010, 02:39 PM.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      As people have ready said, we have two other premiership clubs very close to us one of which has just done the double the other reaching a European final which is a big difference to Norwich so this may affect our sales but I still agree it is very poor especially if as you say when Holloway was in charge we reached 10,000 is true.
                      Also re the friendlies that I agree with too, I mean even if it would at least have been against league sides or Serie B, but non league and Serie C. I haven't got a clue.
                      We also have a population of 7+ Million in London, whereas Norwich has how much!!

Comment

I think we could get very close if we make some decent signings...
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Our friends from Selhurst say they have sold 7000.

Comment

Are we surprised at the obvious lack of interest? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

something as miniscule as getting helguson back as our main striker would affect my descision.

Comment

Working...
                              X