No announcement yet.

Blackstock to Forest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do agree, if offered right money dex should be sold..

however got a funny feeling, once sold he will just do us over sometime in future...
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

This is probably a load of old tosh but if we are getting offers in the region of £2m I think we would be stupid not to take them!

Comment

Theyve got to stay up first, why would a player who has scored double figures in the championship want to play in league 1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          ranger for life i cant beleive that you just posted that ,i was just going to post the same thing,can it be that we are phycically conected do you believe
          in spiritual healing
          great minds mate, great minds.......end of the day dex is the best striker we got. does it make sence to replace him first, no!
          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

All depends on who comes in to replace him. If the thinking is "oh, we'll just keep Samuel DiCarbuncle for another year because if he does really well he might net at least three goals for us next season" then we can forget it. But if we bring in two strikers of quality I've no problem with accepting that kind of money for him.

Comment

Bit of a strange time for us to send him out on loan/sell (if the rumour is true) He is our top scorer and has been in and out of the side adding to lack of confidence, I just don't feel he will improve and he misses alot of chances before he finally scores one. 2 million is a pretty nice sum of money for Dex. Agree until we have replacements lined up or sorted out we should not sell yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                ol dexter its a shame you were not played
                if you did you may have stayed
                but take love peace and happyness to forest
                and when you return to play us your be blest
                we wont foul mouth you because youve past the test

Taxi for Dexter?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyboy View Post
                  Bit of a strange time for us to send him out on loan/sell (if the rumour is true) He is our top scorer and has been in and out of the side adding to lack of confidence, I just don't feel he will improve and he misses alot of chances before he finally scores one. 2 million is a pretty nice sum of money for Dex. Agree until we have replacements lined up or sorted out we should not sell yet.

I can't see why we need to line up replacements. He is not playing at the moment and when he does he seems disinterested. Certainly we want to end this year on a high note and having bad influences in the team is one way of ensuring this does not happen. IMO.

Comment

It speaks volumes that Dexter is being linked to Forest (who could be in the league 1 next season) and not Reading (who could be in the premiership).

Comment

Working...
                    X