No announcement yet.

England the bottom line problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We didn't seem to have any problems thrashing croatia twice.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      We didn't seem to have any problems thrashing croatia twice.
      spot on, should be paying the same type of football, no defensive crap, pressure football and speed.

Comment

so you read a bias book on why we fail? I can sum it up for you if you want. We are not as good as we think we are. Simple. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
          so you read a bias book on why we fail? I can sum it up for you if you want. We are not as good as we think we are. Simple. Next.
          media blows england up to be one of the top nations but in reality are sitting in behind at least 8-10 other countries i.e.....1966!!! would'nt change the passion/pace or atmosphere of english club football tho
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hilarious thread.......

Perhaps it is just that we really aren't as good as we would like to think we are?

We should be used to that being R's fans.........

Comment

I think the fifa ranking is spot on,maybe the media in this country ought to read what is says: England 8th! I'd go along with that.We aren't the best team in the world.I think the clubs are at fault,paying stupid money to players that can't cut it at international level.Why is it,that in qualifying,we play free moving footie,then get to the money shot and freeze??
              The thing I would do is the same as the Germans,poor world cup,new team,simple.Get the Under 21's in for the Euro's!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                The book is written by an Englishman. How can showing perspective be clasified as biase? Your statement that we aren't as good as we think we are is the reason he wrote the book, because that's exactly the problem....we think we should do better than we do

Comment

For all the people who had us as winners in the poll on here.
                  this is your world

Comment

Working...
                  X