a bad start to the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bad start to the season

if we are bottom at october with less than 10 points only 1 win on the board knocked out of the cup to port vale

will the board have faith in warnock? or will it be an excuse for briatore to lend his trigger finger
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Not going to happen so silly question. Have faith with Warnock

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
      if we are bottom at october with less than 10 points only 1 win on the board knocked out of the cup to port vale

will the board have faith in warnock? or will it be an excuse for briatore to lend his trigger finger
      If that is the case,he will be sacked,but very unlikely to happen(i hope!)

Comment

bloody hell we haven't even done pre-season yet, thought i was negative

Comment

ive already had a oner bet warnock will be out by christmas.
          gonna put a monkey on us to be relegated, but im waiting for the signings so the price goes higher. cos im deffo gonna clean up with that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by g.t.p View Post
            ive already had a oner bet warnock will be out by christmas.
            Gonna put a monkey on us to be relegated, but im waiting for the signings so the price goes higher. Cos im deffo gonna clean up with that bet.
            you talk b ollix - on a regular basis!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Im certain we will do shite this season coming up.
              look what crap hes brought.,
              our star striker is the biggest donkey in england and some moody winger who cant even play.
              this is the worst we have ever been, i would rather have hart back.

Comment

Posters will have to go some to beat this post for negativity, good lord, it's June not January.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Judge us at the start of the season you total pessimest-you sound like a bundle of laughs-not!! Entitled to your opinion...just keep it to yourself if it's going to be so negitive!!!! A monkey on us to go down????-says it all about what you know football...nish!!!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We have some muppets as fans....fact!!!
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      Judge us at the start of the season you total pessimest-you sound like a bundle of laughs-not!! Entitled to your opinion...just keep it to yourself if it's going to be so negitive!!!! A monkey on us to go down????-says it all about what you know football...nish!!!!
                      ha ha ha ha ha ha.
                      the thread starter started it, not me.

as if i think that, and as if i bet on us to lose. :yush:

i aint stopped pissing people off with my optimism by saying that we will deffo go up.
                      warnock is a first class manager, kenny is the best goalie we have had since seaman and i rate clarke and mackie, and im certain we are going to still get ambrose AND spend 2 to 4 million on a striker.
                      you obviously dont take any notice.
                      and believe me, i know more about football than you do about taking the urine out of doom mongers. and thats a fact. lol

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        ha ha ha ha ha ha.
                        the thread starter started it, not me.

as if i think that, and as if i bet on us to lose. :yush:

i aint stopped pissing people off with my optimism by saying that we will deffo go up.
                        warnock is a first class manager, kenny is the best goalie we have had since seaman and i rate clarke and mackie, and im certain we are going to still get ambrose AND spend 2 to 4 million on a striker.
                        you obviously dont take any notice.
                        and believe me, i know more about football than you do about taking the urine out of doom mongers. and thats a fact. lol
                        HAHAHA....FAIR PLAY!!!-ACTUALLY AGREED WITH YOU ON THE ENGLAND THREAD BUT THOUGHT YOU WERE PUSHING IT....SLAPPED HANDY FOR ME
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                        X